Montek sibgh Ahluwalia Planning commission Deputy Chairman is confident of combating another global crisis. How far is his confidence realistic.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/business-news/WorldEconomy/We-can-ride-out-another-global-crisis-says-Montek/Article1-874542.aspx

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
He has been oozing confidence for the past few years but the ground realities are that India is very badly hit! Industrial growth has taken an alarming hit. Job cuts are looming very large in the horizon!
ya right! as if we can survive on Rs 32 a day!!!!

Waht can i get for rs 32 a day? morning coffee costs rs 6, dosa breakfast cost rs 15 and lunch costs me rs 32 and evening coffee again rs 6 and dinner costs me rs 30 and all in all my total expenses is rs 89, not to forget my electricity bills and fuel bills....

This is too much demanding!

Swetha Shenoy

Waht can i get for rs 32 a day? morning coffee costs rs 6, dosa breakfast cost rs 15 and lunch costs me rs 32 and evening coffee again rs 6 and dinner costs me rs 30 and all in all my total expenses is rs 89, not to forget my electricity bills and fuel bills....

Make your food at home. It can cut your expenses to half :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Great reply,Swetha! The problem with this country is that this kind of technocrats has been misleading the country without any pricks of conscience.When his own Prime Minister has said something different at G-20! Do they at all think or make statements from a common man's perspective? There is none to see the average lot of a common Indian who is badly bruised,battered and bleeding. Mr. Ahluwalia can ride out any crisis with the blessings of Sarkari bonanza but not the Indian economy or common people for that matter!

Great reply,Swetha! The problem with this country is that this kind of technocrats has been misleading the country without any pricks of conscience.When his own Prime Minister has said something different at G-20! Do they at all think or make statements from a common man's perspective? There is none to see the average lot of a common Indian who is badly bruised,battered and bleeding. Mr. Ahluwalia can ride out any crisis with the blessings of Sarkari bonanza but not the Indian economy or common people for that matter!

First of all the politicians should lead the way by showing us common people how to manage lives in that amount.They have everything at their beck and call and expect others to lead frugal lives.The debt we owe is probably one of the largest so much so that a generous world bank calls it bad debt and lets go, and thats how we have been surviving, borrowing more and more

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

First of all the politicians should lead the way by showing us common people how to manage lives in that amount.They have everything at their beck and call and expect others to lead frugal lives.The debt we owe is probably one of the largest so much so that a generous world bank calls it bad debt and lets go, and thats how we have been surviving, borrowing more and more

The latest monetary policy announcement by RBI also does not confirm Mr. Ahluwalia's optimism. By stubbornly refusing to the demands of industry for release of more industrial credit the RBI too has complicated the situation by creating more supply side constraints! Making a rational and dispassionate study of the present scenario,Mr. Aluwalia seems to be joking at our cost!
okay sandhya

Making my food at home-check the expenses per day

1 milk packet- 18 rs
eggs- 6 rs
tomatoes- 5 rs (for that day)
green chillies- 2 rs
onions- 10 rs
gas - rs 30 (breakfast+lunch+dinner+coffee)
coffee-rs 6 (2 packets)
rice- rs 15 (lunch and dinner)
dal- rs 15
curd- rs 30 (lunch and dinner)
spices- rs 30 ( salt,turmeric,mirchi,mustard,oil)
Total for one day-167

for one month 167x30 days=5010/- not to forget my house rent rs 3500 and electricity bill rs 300 which amounts to total of rs 8810/-

so if i dont cook at home my total expenses is rs 6470/- inclusive of my house rent and electricity bills

Now i havent calculated the purchases of clothes which will add additional rs 2000.

Now tell me, if i cook at h0me and if i dont cook at home, my country doesnt help me battle the expenses!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Swetha Shenoy
What a cruel irony! When the entire country except the political class,babus and Industrial magnates are groaning under the crushing burden of an economic crisis, we have celebrations already for Pranab Mukherjee's victory. Didn't Alexander the great once tell Selucus that it's indeed,the strangest land of the world!!!
okay sandhya

1 milk packet- 18 rs
eggs- 6 rs
green chillies- 2 rs
onions- 10 rs
coffee-rs 6 (2 packets)
dal- rs 15
Total for one day-167

for one month 167x30 days=5010/- not to forget my house rent rs 3500 and electricity bill rs 300 which amounts to total of rs 8810/-

so if i dont cook at home my total expenses is rs 6470/- inclusive of my house rent and electricity bills

Now i havent calculated the purchases of clothes which will add additional rs 2000.

Now tell me, if i cook at h0me and if i dont cook at home, my country doesnt help me battle the expenses!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Entammo!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

You are such a planner. :woohoo: :woohoo:
Your fiancee is really lucky!!!
Even I don't know the price of all commodities purchased at home :silly: :silly: :blink: :silly: :silly: :silly:
Keep it up!!!

Meera sandhu
okay sandhya

1 milk packet- 18 rs
eggs- 6 rs
green chillies- 2 rs
onions- 10 rs
coffee-rs 6 (2 packets)
dal- rs 15
Total for one day-167

great calculation and this is fact.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.