At what age kids to start brushing their teeth. :unsure:

My kids are of 3.5 years old and we started doing it when they were of 2.5 years? :)

And now they are so habitual of it that whenever i forget it they start keep reminding me PAPA you forgot to brush our teeth.hehehe.. :woohoo:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think, after 1 year old, we can start brushing their teeth.

My girl...she got 3-4 teeth when she was just 6 months old. At 1, her mouth was full of teeth.

Colgate ad is coming along with this thread. Is there any reason behind it? :unsure:

Meera sandhu

My girl...she got 3-4 teeth when she was just 6 months old. At 1, her mouth was full of teeth.

Colgate ad is coming along with this thread. Is there any reason behind it? :unsure:

Oh thats great that you started it at the age of 1 year. :)

I am not able to see the ad. :evil:

:dry:
Here I am seeing Colgate ad just below your post...still now

Meera sandhu

:dry:
Here I am seeing Colgate ad just below your post...still now

now i am able to see it. :laugh: May be a coincidence. :)
This is interesting thread. Keep posting such topics. Good for discussion.
well my niece has got teeth after only 1 and half years only now she has full of teeth. :laugh: :laugh: :cheer:

Vinu
Children are very honest and if they learn a thing in their early age they remain for there future life.Brushing teeth it is a good habit and it should be started when our child is 3 years of old.
Don't know about this thing.. But my cousin sister started giving brushing her baby's teeth around after one and half year.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I think 1 year should be the ideal age to start brushing the teeth as they are well formed till that age.
I wonder how much teeth they got in one year for brushing ?

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.