OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Giving blood to other Good or bad.Suggest.
where did your maternal and paternal great-great-great-grandparents live or come from ? My maternal grandparents came from Kabul, and my paternal grand parents from Iran
Why do you think it is very important thing not to give out your personal information or details on Internet?
What is the best way to live our life in better way? How could we enjoy our life?
Yes Jamia is upcoming with a new Online Attendance System, which guarantees that parents are updated regarding the activities of their kins!! am Lucky!!
What's your favorite youtube Video? share yours link here....
How to do self study?
What are the main theorems in mathematics?
Is kashmir slipping away from India Keeping in mind the recent developments in the valley, What do you think..
Do you think Emergency Managment subject should be introduced in schools?
You may be 100% right when you quarrel with a person and break the relation. Later, will it hurt you, even if mistake was in other person's side?
hi frds plz help me if u can i have Hepatomegaly science 3+ years. enlarge 23cm thn normal.i hav dignosed all Hepatitis A,B,C but negetive sigmoidscopy,ct-scan,LFT...
write fake companies name and place that you know?
Who is the most promising YOUTH politician of India?
watch out this link. www.truththeory.org. i found it interesting.
Do you really think that the younger generation should enter politics ?. Share your views on this
Shareholders of Reliance Power and Reliance Natural Resources (RNRL), the two Anil Ambani led companies, finally have nodded to the proposal of merger between the two entities.
Hi readers, write an interesting experience had in your life.
What are the biggest things you have learned in life to date ?
A 2009 batch IAS officer, Raja Murugan, 26, from Chennai was found dead, hanging from a tree outside his house in the Union Territory of Daman on Monday, Sep 20. Buzz...