OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Here are tips to deal with flirtatious partner. See the link below: http://in.news.yahoo.com/248/20101103/1582/tnl-dealing-with-a-flirtatious-partner_1.html
Hi Friends! Our membership has touched 6000 figure mark and thus making Boddunan a strong 6000 member community.It calls for celebration.Let us celebrate it by working even...
A doctor and medical college professor from Belgaum in Karnataka has created history by performing a dissection on his own father's body for medical students of his college. The...
What are your child ceremonies? We, on the 27th or 28th...depending on boy or girl.....day, tie a black thread around his/her waist, wear gold ornaments and colourful dresses....
A congress leader put his party too inconvenience by demanding Azadi' for Kashmir. apparently, the congress members are FREESTYLE thinkers and performers....
Today after starting my official work just strayed into my trading account and bought IDFC-120 current month Put in 5 lots at a price of Rs.4500 when the market was riding high...
Walk is a good exercise to diabetes patients. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bangalore/Take-a-walk-to-beat-diabetes-this/articleshow/10787856.cms
I usually play Age of empires 2. I love this game too much. HIghly stratgic in nature.MUltiplayer version rock even more... what is your favorite game? :) :)
Google is going to launch Google smart tv in 2012.This is using in England and America.
Do water purifiers are genuine one? Do they really purify the dirt water as they show in the ad?
Veena Mallik was missing from friday night.She is acting in "BOMBAY 125KM " movie at present in the direction of Hemanth Madhukar from AndhraPradesh.After the shooting...
A recent global survey says that employees in India are top violators of IT rules at workplaces, ahead of Russia and Vietnam. With as many as four out of five employees in India...
How many of you post 5 articles daily in Boddunan.com
17 Sixes, century in 66 balls, highest score in IPL, what you think? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Overweight youngsters in the city are increasingly falling victim to diabetes, high blood pressure and cholesterol. Earlier identified as a prime risk factor for lifestyle...
Can there is a point for submitting a Document.Please reply this.
A story about OBAMA ,OSAMA who Both Kills Human Loss is revealed post 9 11 READ
What is Swiss bank ? How its harmful for India?
Hello Friends :) Everyone are rushing behind the smart phones. and I have seen big lines in TV in front of stores for new smart phones?? What do you think the main reason...
Steps to be taken by Government in steep raising of petrol prices?