Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My parents advice me to study well so that the life will be better. :kiss:

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

once a company head offered me a job but he kept a condition that he will pay me 1000 rupess as first salary and according to my work he will increase the salary he said. I felt really bad. am a experience seo optimizar profession . i have 2 years experience then also he want to test my work.I didnt understand what to say.I felt to leave the opportunity. but he is not leaving me. he keep on sending mails. so finally my mom said me to tell him that i am earning 15000 as a freelancer. then that person has shut his mouth and stop disturbing me

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

once a company head offered me a job but he kept a condition that he will pay me 1000 rupees as first salary and according to my work he will increase the salary he said. I felt really bad. am a experience seo optimizer profession . i have 2 years experience then also he want to test my work.I didn't understand what to say.I felt to leave the opportunity. but he is not leaving me. he keep on sending mails. so finally my mom said me to tell him that i am earning 15000 as a freelancer. then that person has shut his mouth and stop disturbing me. i feel this is a brilliant advice given by my mom

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Why you posted twice the post you can edit the post by clicking on editing.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Mom learns me to reciting the name of god while coming out or coming back to home and this gives me protection from bad people.
My parents adviced me to acquire knowledege not for myself but for my children.
There are many more advices. I like this one.
The best advice given by my parents to me is to be good to the human beings and animals and always respect elders. Try to be a honest living being and work for the social wellbeing of the others. I go by their advice and have succeeded in life till now.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.