Maverick as adsense has term of 100k visitors for revenue sharing so why don't you try for infolink revenue share so that member can Earn good money.
Because as your proposed revenue share will put an extra burden on boddunan family.because you are going to share your own hard earning revenue with us
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The revenue share includes Infolinks revenue. Yes, it is burden to us, but we are concentrating on expanding the site at present. We can bear little more expences as long as site is growing.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

My question was infolink revenue sharing means Boddunan will show our infolink ads on the page where we participate more.
That will be our Earning and boddunan will charge either10% or 15% from our Earning
I don't think they will accept the revenue sharing as they are approving individual websites. Anyway we will give a try. Check your email for the instructions.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I tried to add boddunan.com in my web site list but it shows it is already registered.
So It is not possible to add me directly
That is the problem with infolinks. The Infolinks account is one-to-one mapping with the website and hence the revenue sharing is not possible with them. Even if we display your account ads, they will get displayed but no money will be added to your account.

Let's try with Kontera with the same procedure.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.