OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

We can help the desperate "Job seeking youth" by posting details about job openings in India. I shall be extremely happy if you get a job through this Forum. I only...
Add your blogs here to increase traffic http://directory.bloggerplugins.org/add.php Give me your comments
I have seen it that ladies more than men watch daily serials on TV :laugh: .I always get involved in argument with my wife as she never let me watch TV.I love to see...
Please anybody say i put that but not working what is the exact html for that please clarify
Which bollywood couple you like more? I like Ritesh Deshmukh and Jenela Dsuza.
Hey family I'm back in action.....man this website looks a whole lot different when i was here one month ago......well its cool to work in with............and HAPPY...
Hi friends, Today I got an email from the webmaster of www. houseofmemory.com website. They want me to give link from my Blog to their site; for a period of 1 and half year....
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) Saturday said major emerging economies like China, India, Indonesia and Brazil are leading the global economic recovery. Proud to be an...
nculisbaor Try this word.
Friends, the air show tragedy yesterday in Hyderabad which has claimed a few precious lives has once again thrown up the question whether holding of such shows should at all be...
Mexico state congress asks ban on video game.
60 girl student trashed in pakistan. http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/60-girl-students-thrashed-in-pak-139798?pfrom=home-otherstories
Yesterday when Ram bhayya called me to confirm, if today is my birthday, I thought he is going to start a new thread for me. I was extremely happy that he remembered it. But...
Let's all share about their own phobia and try to provide others views to remove that phobia from you.
Are you going to watch movie Rockstar getting released on 11.11.11?
Do you think as we become more older, we become more serious in our life? Normally, whenever I look around, I feel so? What do you think? Do you think you will change bit by bit...
Today I am not finding the Karma icons and the respective Karmas of the members.What about others?
Hello friends, I just noticed that I have won my first award - Forum Activator of the Day for 3rd May - :) I am so very happy!! Thank you all very much!! All my forum...
The word Cherokee is associated with some tribes of native North American Indians, who earlier inhabited the Appalachian mountains , but are now scattered to the south eastern...
How to achieve our Goals?