Check the answer by an engineering student

waiting for your comments
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What a joke??
This is a fake answer sheet. For sure some Engineering student have made this for fun and this also proves that those student of this XXX college really don't have any other things to do.

I am shocked to see this image. I know this college, Datta Meghe College of Engineering situated in Airoli, Thane, Mumbai, Maharashtra,India.

Engineering is not a joke.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
No atul, i got this from a student from that college.Students from chennai do this often. Even i wrote stories in some papers.

moral of the story:Never leave your answer sheet blank.
sajeetharan is it the answer sheet..............or the story of the movie DILWALE DULHANIYA LE JAYENGE.........REALLY VERY FUNNY...
@sajeetharan
Me too received an email of this image. And if this is true that an engineering student wrote in answer in real and got marks for this, I rally feel ashamed of that ENGINEER, who is not eligible to be called as an ENGINEER.

Thats really shameful to our Engineering Students Association and also that Professor who blindly gave marks to this answer without reading it. Engineering is not a joke.

-Atul B

atulb@boddunan.com
He He funny..,

One of my classmate wrote some thing like this on Basic Electrical Engineering in my first year and my teacher caught him and he faced that for 4 years.. :)
@Sudha

Not one , many of engineering students now a days are writing the same. Students who managed to enter engineering through management finding difficult.
Yeah sajeetharan this is happening....

But if sometimes if we attempt perfectly even though will not get good marks. :( :(

This happened with me.
That is because corrections sucks, when i expect more marks it will end up in just pass, when i expect an arrear, it will end up in 80...especially anna university correction sucks here in chennai.
Wow really superb. Am so so damn impressed with the creativity.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.