Is Watching Tvshows and movies online better than to watch on TV only. B)
The traffic of watching Tvshows and movies is increasing day by day. IS it worthy for the internet.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don`t think so...It`s always better to watch on TV because internet show quality somewhat lesser than TV...
I agree tv shows should be watched on tv only rather than online.
Some times it is useful as if we miss some of the very interesting programs we can watch them online/with the help of net.But mostly it is better to watch TV shows on TV only as we plan our work accordingly and finish them on time so as to catch them.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
I think watching in TV is better than watching online.The quality of the picture and sound differs.
Watching tv shows online is not a good idea, watching tvshows on tv is good and it doesn't bore you

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

Watching TV is better than watching online shows. But If you miss one programmed, you easily watch it with the help of internet.

Be positive
TV shows should be watched on TV only. But in case you are traveling or a place where there is no TV you go for internet..
Since life is so busy in this generation, watching shows online has become very popular due to limited time.
Due to advancement of technology watching tvshows online has become easy.
yes i agree watching them online is better than watching them in tv, as most of the time get wasted by ads in the tv. but at online there will be no ads and wastage of time . when we want to watch them we can watch and we can even keep the program in pause.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.