Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
All such rituals are been kept by men to underestimate women. But slowing all those are changing as now women and men are given same priority

In fact, the rituals do not underestimate women. Seemingly, these give women very high pedestal. Women are worshiped as 'deities'. Small girl children are feet washed, worshiped and feasted on Durga Ashtami. There is even shortage of small girls.

But this is all deceptive and double standard. No Yajna is complete without wife (Ardhangni). But the ground reality is that women are placed in disadvantageous position in many respects.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes now there was a change.And many Widow now got marriage too.A day come when this thing is only a past.
Earlier Brahmin widows had to suffer a lot. That's why most of them opted for Sati rather than living as dead. Isn't it?
But now, things have changed very much. Many great reforms occurred in our society

Meera sandhu
Ya now there is no system of sati system.but i heard from someone there is sati system......
Actually woman is the greatest enemy of woman. They make ridiculous rules for themselves.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am fully agree because one girl is very jealous to other girl...........

How can you agree????
Can you quote a few example before reaching at a conclusion????

Meera sandhu

How can you agree????

Ya in my college life there are so many examples and they not want to share there answer in examination hall in jealous of getting higher mark.......... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How can you agree????

Ya in my college life there are so many examples and they not want to share there answer in examination hall in jealous of getting higher mark.......... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But what's its relation with widow??? :silly: :sick:

Meera sandhu

How can you agree????

But what's its relation with widow??? :silly: :sick:

If in school they not show there answer only for getting higher marks then how we think in home they are not jealous to other girl... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.