Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
somebody always messaging to their friends and relatives. They used to do very fast sms. :dry: :dry:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Mobile phone has become a part of life.We can see mobile in everybody's hand.From small children to elder one every body carries mobile.But we should be very careful not to misuse it.Many school children died in accident because they were so busy in talking or listen music over phone that they forget who is at their back or in front.

I feel that school children should not be allowed to carry mobile phones to schools.It is anyway banned within the school premises and class rooms , so whats the point in carrying it ? They can use it at home.Many parents think that they are being very mod , keeping with the time by providing young children a mobile even at the age of 6 7 years, which to me seems overdoing things.They fail to analyse and see the consequences...A person should start using a mobile phone only after he/she knows all about it !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

From the age of 3 people are using mobile phones, which is not at all good. especially for teanagers.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

From the age of 3 people are using mobile phones, which is not at all good. especially for teanagers.

I agree ! Unless it is absolutely essential it is better not to give a cell phone to students,since it might become a diversion.Another point is that the children may ,without their knowledge become victims of fraud through bad elements who are waiting for such an opportunity !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

But students likes to play in mobilephones a lot. I heard from my neighbours son his friend took photo when teacher taught the lessons and caught by the teacher and punished.

But students likes to play in mobilephones a lot. I heard from my neighbours son his friend took photo when teacher taught the lessons and caught by the teacher and punished.

Thats exactly what I meant ! In most schools children are not allowed to bring mobile phones into the class room and if they have , then they are asked to switch it off and keep it on the desk.If the rules are strictly imposed such things dont happen.Such incidents can happen with teenagers since they are still very immature but proper advise and guidance has to be given by both the school authorities and parents !

Children using mobile will divert them from studies. they keep on playing games and stop studying. they get addicted to the games they play. and 24 hours they keep on playing. they wont even spend time with their parents also. always they will be engaged in playing games

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

That day no one from class revealed that who did this. All teachers seared the bags of all students and catch the student who did this. severe actions of school authorities will prevent the happenings like that.

That day no one from class revealed that who did this. All teachers seared the bags of all students and catch the student who did this. severe actions of school authorities will prevent the happenings like that.

More than severe action like physical punishment which is what most schools believe in,the boy should be made to realise his mistake and also realise why it is not accepted ,only then will he not repeat it. Otherwise teenagers take it as a challenge and try to beat the system !!

Mobiles have become an integral part of everyone's life. Life will come to a stand still if mobiles without them. Though children spending too much time on their mobile phones playing games, texting and chatting is a matter of serious concern.

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.