Do you think, even if we are the best person of the world with smartness and intelligence, we can achieve peaks of success without the help of any other person? Are you that much self-determined and talented to reach a goal alone? :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Every time this is not possible in this world. We must depend on some one when we are new.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Every time this is not possible in this world. We must depend on some one when we are new.

Yes of course. After all man is a social animal.
Let me see if at least one member will come forward and say "Yes, I can .....without any help" :P

Meera sandhu
It depends upon the goal.We need help of others that means directly or in directly.From birth to death without the help of others nothing is possible.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
there are many things in life which can be achieved without anyone's help.some goals can be achieved by self determination and hardwork.

a.s.
there are many things in life which can be achieved without anyone's help.some goals can be achieved by self determination and hardwork.

What a self determined answer from a baby!!!!! Really nice. I am impressed :)

Meera sandhu
I don't think its possible to achieve any kind of success all alone. Of course as Baby Angel just now mentioned we can achieve it to certain extent with self determination and hard-work. But in order to reach the peak of success we need the cooperation of people around us- our family, friends, colleagues etc.
I don't think its possible to achieve any kind of success all alone. Of course as Baby Angel just now mentioned we can achieve it to certain extent with self determination and hard-work. But in order to reach the peak of success we need the cooperation of people around us- our family, friends, colleagues etc.

yes...for example...
If we want to pass an exam, we should work hard. Even if all others help a lot, we will pass only if we write in our exams. Yes, small goals are achievable..
eg. Creation of a new piece of art, a book/story etc....we should do it by ourself

Meera sandhu
Sandhya if some one helps in exam means they will get less marks than us.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Even for passing examination I think one needs the cooperation of the family members.
Let me relate the case of one of my friends from Rajasthan. She is a very hard working and quite intelligent girl . Unfortunately she belongs to a family which do not believe in education for girls. So, everyday she has to slog over her household duties.Her parents or brothers do not help her. so, by the time she finishes her work,she hardly gets enough time to go through her lessons.In this case, if her family members had extended their co-operation and not disturbed her study hour, I believe she can do much better in the examination.
Not possible at all. Without other help indirectly or directly is impossible to achieve success.
But let me tell you,any one who had success in their life is in adverse condition,no one has achieve anything in Normal Condition.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.