Freiends,

It is time to round off the day with a memorable quote of Swami Vivekananda:"A few heart-whole,sincere and energetic men and women can do more in a year than a mob in a century."

It's for you to comment on this.

Good Night to all of you!
000203D1-20100916.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well most admirable saintly person...thanks chinmoy for sharing his quote...

Well i think mob with useless people can only just do some damage to a country compared to some enthusiastic men and women...is the message..

Good night..

Hope to see a reply from you
Man, I am biggest fan and follower of Swami Vivekananda.

Anyways, Good Night
Good Morning to all of you!

@Rajani

What else I can say on this quote which is self-explanatory and in today's situation his sayings and teachings are so relevant for the world and more so for our country.
Thanks for sharing the quote of Swami Vivekananda. Keep sharing good quotes. :) :)
That's how I round off when I work in the forum in late nights!Thanks for your appreciation of these quotes!
Yes he is role model to new generation..and almost all the saying are related to the present world.. :)
Do you know something about his Guru Shri Ramakrishna Paramhans Dev? He did not receive any formal education but his spiritual ideas have electrified the whole world.
It does not matter what is education of man, what matter is - what he has learn from his life and nature around him and most importantly WHAT HE WANT HIMSELF TO BECOMES...

We have some great example like :
1. Bhagat Singh : He always wants freedom of india, I don't remember that he attend his school regularly, but, he is one of great personality

2. Dhirubhai Ambani : He never attends school, but, he wants to entreprenur and he becomes that without any education.

3. Albert Einstien : He never attends school, but, given lots of discoveries for mankind, it different story that later he gots some degrees of university, but, that he gets after reasearching lots of thing
Yes i know that chinmoy... i am a big fan of him and after searching his ashram in Kolkata i came to know what he is .... :)

Harshil it is indeed known fact that education is not needed for becoming a great person..The list of great people given by you have proved that... :)
@Rajani

Very good to know.His teachings are very relevant in our strife-torn world today!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.