Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Great Said Sandhya and Angel. Its absolutely correct,what you said,that should be there within us,to progress.
Good one. :)

Want to make each day Accountable

Baby Angel,i think still you are not understanding. Its good to have that confidence,that you could go alone and get success.Its good,just keep things in your mind and you will go very long.
But let me tell you,that if need help from anybody don't hesitate and don't keep any ego in your mind,that you can go alone,that could much heavy to you.
Good Luck.

ronark and sandhya ji im understanding what you people are saying even i take help from others.And no one can survive without anyone's help but im just saying that still there are few things which if you wish and if you have self determination along with zeal you can achieve them by your own without help and as this topic says"ACHIEVEMENT WITHOUT HELP", so i guess achievement can be a small one also and a big one also.so little achievements can be achieved without help also.

Of course dear, Achievements can be attained without any help...but only small ones :P ...now cheer up, dear :cheer:
I like your positive attitude too, baby :)

thank you thank you :) :)
finally with so many words and with being sticked to my words i achieved convincing you people and that to without anyone's help.hehehehe :laugh: :laugh:

a.s.
This is what we want. We don't want to hurt anyone.
Be happy. That's it ! :)

Whatever we achieve is not by own efforts only. But you need talent or tact to ensure that others help you.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Of course, she is a baby. Isn't it Ronark....like a small kid crying for a candy :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P

Meera sandhu
Baby Angel,i think still you are not understanding. Its good to have that confidence,that you could go alone and get success.Its good,just keep things in your mind and you will go very long.
But let me tell you,that if need help from anybody don't hesitate and don't keep any ego in your mind,that you can go alone,that could much heavy to you.
Good Luck.

ronark and sandhya ji im understanding what you people are saying even i take help from others.And no one can survive without anyone's help but im just saying that still there are few things which if you wish and if you have self determination along with zeal you can achieve them by your own without help and as this topic says"ACHIEVEMENT WITHOUT HELP", so i guess achievement can be a small one also and a big one also.so little achievements can be achieved without help also.

Of course dear, Achievements can be attained without any help...but only small ones :P ...now cheer up, dear :cheer:
I like your positive attitude too, baby :)

thank you thank you :) :)
finally with so many words and with being sticked to my words i achieved convincing you people and that to without anyone's help.hehehehe :laugh: :laugh:

Always keep this positive attitude baby..it can help you to reach many heights, sure. But, one point, never feel over-confident.

Of course, life is like a journey...sometimes, we may not get expected help at any phase of our life. Yet, if we have a strong mind to overcome those negative factors, sure, someone else will provide with a helping hand. Keep trying :)

Meera sandhu

Of course, she is a baby. Isn't it Ronark....like a small kid crying for a candy :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :P

Yes,sandhya... was crying so thought hami bhar dete hai :) :)

Yet, I would like to add something...
We should always work without much expectations and helps offered.... Always keep in mind that, we may not get a helping hand always, we should do everything alone. By this way we work more. Perhaps we may not get a lending hand always. If we expect less, we need not repent later.

Meera sandhu
[quote]Sandhya Rani wrote:
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:
Even you can read the book which is written by some one.
You are walking on road which is done by some body.
You are wearing cloths which is made by some body.
Even you are in universe with the help of somebody.
You are talking which you learn from some body.
Even you will go to last with the help of somebody.
So you should not ignore the help of somebody,
otherwise you will be called selfish.

Is it a prose or a poem?

I doubt it's a poem by Boddunan poet...he was added to this category,most recently

I wonder who has inspired him to be one!![/quote]
This may proved that I have learn something from Boddunan(poets)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
[quote]Sandhya Rani wrote:
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA wrote:
Even you can read the book which is written by some one.
You are walking on road which is done by some body.
You are wearing cloths which is made by some body.
Even you are in universe with the help of somebody.
You are talking which you learn from some body.
Even you will go to last with the help of somebody.
So you should not ignore the help of somebody,
otherwise you will be called selfish.

Is it a prose or a poem?

I doubt it's a poem by Boddunan poet...he was added to this category,most recently

I wonder who has inspired him to be one!!

This may proved that I have learn something from Boddunan(poets)[/quote]

So, it's written by you???
Really nice :P

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.