OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

This is the future. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4015]}
The finance minister has said there will be no petrol price cuts.
Dear Friends We are improving . Share reason how we are improving. I notices number of active members online increased day by day like this time its deepak, Devyani...
I beg all 2 plzz give me some options 2 how 2 treat Crohn's disease as she is 21 & losing hope in LIFE can u save my USA girl frends Life Plzzzzzzzzzz
For the past few weeks we are witness to a dark drama involving selection of Indian Tennis team for London Olympics. While players of other countries are sweating it out to win...
Is this justified? It is only natural that people have some expectations from others close to them.But where does one draw the line? When it goes beyond a certain limit ,this can...
What is the difference between smart work and hard work?
Friends I have seen many girls to suffer mentally as well as physically due to marriage. I was studying in B.Com(Hons.) 2nd year. In my friend circle, 3 to 4 girls got married...
Some people coming under the undesirable and heady influence of their educational attainments tend to be disrespectful to others. What does it precisely show? Lack of respect...
That's what RSS supremo Mohanrao Bhagwat opines. He further adds, " rapes and gang rapes, is a phenomenon restricted to urban India. And went on to say that such 'things'...
Eve-teaser gets what he deserves http://in.screen.yahoo.com/eve-teaser-gets-deserves-mumbai-114735983.html Similar incident happened 3 months back.
What's your favourite game for iPhone or Android? I have been playing "Temple 2" on my Android device, what is your favorite game, which is free to download? :laugh:
This is the Mandatory slogan displayed in every Industry. But slogans remain as Slogans. Industrial safety thrown in to the air. Recent example is Chennai 11 story building which...
when will MIcrosoft retire completely its support for XP including SP3? What are the chances of Vista becoming the defacto business Operating System? Or will Windows7 be the more...
As Valentine month has finally arrived, let me ask you one simple question. As it is told, "First impression is the best impression", is it applicable in the case of...
James Bond might well be coming to town sometime soon. A highly-placed source informs that Bond 23, the newest film in the hugely successful franchise will be shot in and around...
The good news - Viru is confident of making it for the tour of England. He had a goodish tour in 2002 (a century and an 80 in the tests) but was ignored by the selectors in 2007...
It's a group of people belonging to the Seventh Day Adventist who are found to have th highest average life expectancy according to a study and the reasons cited are that these...
What are you proud of?
I forget to say that on 23-Feb is called Twins day.