Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
i dont agree with what others said.its true that in every path of life we need one or other to help us or to be with us but saying it that achievement without help is impossible than its wrong.people do stay with us motivate us,appreciate us but that doesnt means that they are helping us.Helping is other thing and motivating other.here without help doesnt means that being alone it means by your own.

a.s.
i dont agree with what others said.its true that in every path of life we need one or other to help us or to be with us but saying it that achievement without help is impossible than its wrong.people do stay with us motivate us,appreciate us but that doesnt means that they are helping us.Helping is other thing and motivating other.here without help doesnt means that being alone it means by your own.

In this age,there are very few who achieve success,without help.
Those who do,are Extra- ordinary.

Want to make each day Accountable

In this age,there are very few who achieve success,without help.
Those who do,are Extra- ordinary.

Don't worry...baby is now trying to become that extra-ordinary :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Even for passing examination I think one needs the cooperation of the family members.
Let me relate the case of one of my friends from Rajasthan. She is a very hard working and quite intelligent girl . Unfortunately she belongs to a family which do not believe in education for girls. So, everyday she has to slog over her household duties.Her parents or brothers do not help her. so, by the time she finishes her work,she hardly gets enough time to go through her lessons.In this case, if her family members had extended their co-operation and not disturbed her study hour, I believe she can do much better in the examination.

One more thing is there...full expenses of studies are given by parents, most times. So, indirectly they are getting help from parents. Isn't it? Only a few are there, who earns to study and reach high positions. At present times, not at all

Meera sandhu
Me bhi nikla tha is muhim me..... meri bolti band hogayi thi.. :)
lets see what Baby does.

[quote]One more thing is there...full expenses of studies are given by parents, most times. So, indirectly they are getting help from parents. Isn't it? Only a few are there, who earns to study and reach high positions. At present times, not at all[/quote]
This is true and small things we can do alone but you need somebodies help directly or indirectly.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Do you think, even if we are the best person of the world with smartness and intelligence, we can achieve peaks of success without the help of any other person? Are you that much self-determined and talented to reach a goal alone? :woohoo:

There are self-made achievers and they too receive help of one kind or other on their way up!!
Here some people are there,who thinks that they can achieve success,without getting any help.

It's a beautiful piece of fantasy but in real life it is something else!!
Acheiving now something is not at all a problem,but to sustain that something is a big deal.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.