Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Baby Angel,i think still you are not understanding. Its good to have that confidence,that you could go alone and get success.Its good,just keep things in your mind and you will go very long.
But let me tell you,that if need help from anybody don't hesitate and don't keep any ego in your mind,that you can go alone,that could much heavy to you.
Good Luck.

ronark and sandhya ji im understanding what you people are saying even i take help from others.And no one can survive without anyone's help but im just saying that still there are few things which if you wish and if you have self determination along with zeal you can achieve them by your own without help and as this topic says"ACHIEVEMENT WITHOUT HELP", so i guess achievement can be a small one also and a big one also.so little achievements can be achieved without help also.

Of course dear, Achievements can be attained without any help...but only small ones :P ...now cheer up, dear :cheer:
I like your positive attitude too, baby :)

thank you thank you :) :)
finally with so many words and with being sticked to my words i achieved convincing you people and that to without anyone's help.hehehehe :laugh: :laugh:

Always keep this positive attitude baby..it can help you to reach many heights, sure. But, one point, never feel over-confident.

Of course, life is like a journey...sometimes, we may not get expected help at any phase of our life. Yet, if we have a strong mind to overcome those negative factors, sure, someone else will provide with a helping hand. Keep trying :)

thanks again.i too wish to keep this positive attitude.

a.s.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

thanks again.i too wish to keep this positive attitude.

Of course dear. But as Ronark has suggested, if you feel the need of a helping hand, never miss it and pay a lot in return....only because of ego. :)

Meera sandhu
I am going to achieve something in few days without the help of anyone. Than i will let u know all about it

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Certainly one can acheive high without help but with someone's help it becomes more easier to acheive the same things. :)
chemicus01_2012-05-11.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Certainly one can acheive high without help but with someone's help it becomes more easier to acheive the same things. :)

Another great philosopher emerged :cheer:
I think, very soon this site is going to be filled by great thinkers

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7171]}
7_9_10_2012-05-11.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Another great philosopher emerged :cheer:
I think, very soon this site is going to be filled by great thinkers

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7171]}

Great thinking itself is so infectious !!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7172]}
I got job with my own talent. I had not taken any one help.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Really nice. But are you 100% sure? Just think :whistle:

Meera sandhu

Any one's help? :woohoo: BTW good employers don't appoint people on recommendations. :laugh: Even i got job with my talent but its not a big thing we are expected to as that's the reason we have been educated by our parents. :)

Any one's help? :woohoo: BTW good employers don't appoint people on recommendations. :laugh: Even i got job with my talent but its not a big thing we are expected to as that's the reason we have been educated by our parents. :)

You will destroy my business SJ, I get referral commission from companies for suggesting good employees to them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.