Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Achieving good position or getting success in life without anyone help is not at all possible. Also in this advance technology life we cant get success without anyone help. Help may direct or indirect. :)

Vinu
Even you can read the book which is written by some one.
You are walking on road which is done by some body.
You are wearing cloths which is made by some body.
Even you are in universe with the help of somebody.
You are talking which you learn from some body.
Even you will go to last with the help of somebody.
So you should not ignore the help of somebody,
otherwise you will be called selfish.
stun_2012-05-08.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Is it a prose or a poem?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7115]}

Is it a prose or a poem?

I doubt it's a poem by Boddunan poet...he was added to this category,most recently
11770_2012-05-08.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Is it a prose or a poem?

I doubt it's a poem by Boddunan poet...he was added to this category,most recently

I wonder who has inspired him to be one!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7119]}

im sorry but i disagree with everyone.and whatever mentioned in the poem above by ram ji is true but its not called help.help is somewhat for which we ask to others to do for us.i didnt asked anyone to construct a road for me.he constructed he got money.what i got a road.but i can walk on those kacchi roads also like those in villages.if i would have asked him that i have to go from this path please construct a road for me or if he would have done it free of cost then it would have been considered as a help.and whatever mentioned above in the poem is universal.and we are here in the universe because of somebody is wrong.its because of our parents.sorry for being so straight forward but do we ask our parents to give birth to us,they do it for their happiness.and similarly we will do for our happiness.so its not about help.

just a simple example im giving here.i gave mat exam.i didnt took any coaching classes nor any one taught me.i searched on net for which i got my netcard recharged,i brought books for that also i paid.and then at the examination hall i wrote answers that also my own even for that exam also i paid fees so where is the help.is there any thing free of cost.help is somewhat which is free of cost.we learn walking with the help of our parents that is called help because we didnt paid for it.

a.s.

just a simple example im giving here.i gave mat exam.i didnt took any coaching classes nor any one taught me.i searched on net for which i got my netcard recharged,i brought books for that also i paid.and then at the examination hall i wrote answers that also my own even for that exam also i paid fees so where is the help.is there any thing free of cost.help is somewhat which is free of cost.we learn walking with the help of our parents that is called help because we didnt paid for it.

I liked that sentence.....
But angel, nothing in this world can be attained free of cost dear :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Sometimes, some duties/helps are created when someone help us, though we rarely notice them.
But, one thing I agree, what ever help we get, without our hard work and will, we can't attain anything

Meera sandhu
Baby Angel,i think still you are not understanding. Its good to have that confidence,that you could go alone and get success.Its good,just keep things in your mind and you will go very long.
But let me tell you,that if need help from anybody don't hesitate and don't keep any ego in your mind,that you can go alone,that could much heavy to you.
Good Luck.

Want to make each day Accountable

Baby Angel,i think still you are not understanding. Its good to have that confidence,that you could go alone and get success.Its good,just keep things in your mind and you will go very long.
But let me tell you,that if need help from anybody don't hesitate and don't keep any ego in your mind,that you can go alone,that could much heavy to you.
Good Luck.

ronark and sandhya ji im understanding what you people are saying even i take help from others.And no one can survive without anyone's help but im just saying that still there are few things which if you wish and if you have self determination along with zeal you can achieve them by your own without help and as this topic says"ACHIEVEMENT WITHOUT HELP", so i guess achievement can be a small one also and a big one also.so little achievements can be achieved without help also.

a.s.
Good Luck.

ronark and sandhya ji im understanding what you people are saying even i take help from others.And no one can survive without anyone's help but im just saying that still there are few things which if you wish and if you have self determination along with zeal you can achieve them by your own without help and as this topic says"ACHIEVEMENT WITHOUT HELP", so i guess achievement can be a small one also and a big one also.so little achievements can be achieved without help also.

Of course dear, Achievements can be attained without any help...but only small ones :P ...now cheer up, dear :cheer:
I like your positive attitude too, baby :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.