Why we expect a girl when she becomes 16~18 that she must know cooking and other house hold activities? Is it so that we take it granted that when she will get married she has to do these things why not we expect it from a man? :evil:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Its our culture and tradition that women must know household chores like cooking. Since so many yrs women were treated as home care taker and men as money maker. Hence we humans always expect a women or girl to know all these from the young age.
Why we expect a girl when she becomes 16~18 that she must know cooking and other house hold activities? Is it so that we take it granted that when she will get married she has to do these things why not we expect it from a man? :evil:

Sanjeev,
You missed something.
Parents expect girls to study household before marriage. Nowadays they want girls to study also. Parents have expectations from sons too.....to study well and earn a good job, be a good son to the family. Stand on his legs...so that he can bring a girl to the family. So, I think responsibilities of a boy is more than girls. What do you think???

Meera sandhu
This is tradition and we can't change it but if someone change it it provide great relief to all the women........hahahahaa

Sanjeev,
You missed something.
Parents expect girls to study household before marriage. Nowadays they want girls to study also. Parents have expectations from sons too.....to study well and earn a good job, be a good son to the family. Stand on his legs...so that he can bring a girl to the family. So, I think responsibilities of a boy is more than girls. What do you think???

But these days when people don't give much importance for marriage so why not they expect a good job from a girl and to know some house hold work from a boy. :blink:

Sanjeev,
You missed something.

But these days when people don't give much importance for marriage so why not they expect a good job from a girl and to know some house hold work from a boy. :blink:

Tell me....you have both...a boy and a girl.
How are you going to grow them? You might have a plan about them :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Actually,girl learning cooking and household work is old tradition which is followed till this modernage. But now boys also learning those and after geting married both boy and girl are sharing the work. so nothing expectations from girl to learn all these. even boys also learning

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Ya you are absolutely right sarala this is the tradition of old age and now today men also know cooking and they work together in home........

Sanjeev,
You missed something.

Tell me....you have both...a boy and a girl.
How are you going to grow them? You might have a plan about them :evil: :evil:

i don't have a plan yet but i want both of them to be sucessfull in everything they do and a better human being. :)
Now everyone release the important of boys and girls both.We feel happy if any one got Success in their life...............
Traditionally, a girl is expected to be housewife and home manager when she is married. She may get employed and earn as good as man. But she is brought up in a traditional way.

A man may also be good at cooking and home management. But the role of man and woman are defined since centuries. There can be exceptions. Ultimately, it is for a man and his wife to run their household and they may mutually decide each other's responsibility.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.