Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many talk more loudly on phone at public places. Not only this, they play loud music on these phones. Although mobile hone is common, yet many cannot resist the temptation of making show of their phone.

We have been using mobile hones for a pretty long period. Now is the time to cultivate proper phone habits. Government us planning to give free phone to those below poverty lines. It is all the more important to use phones in a dignified manner.

This is so true! Even though we have been using mobile phones for such a long time, we have still not cultivated any proper etiquette of its usage. But then in India, talking loudly and generally being noisy, how much ever it may disturb others, is not considered wrong anywhere! :(

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I agree that educating the masses about the advantages and disadvantages of mobile phone and also teaching them etiquette while using the phone should be seriously considered, since many a times it is becoming a nuisance with people talking while driving and holding up the entire traffic lane or suddenly stopping the vehicle with no signal to receive a call, and being the cause of dangerous accidents ..

This is a very dangerous menace that is fast increasing. In the past two years, in Pune alone, there were at least 5 - 7 instances where young college students were walking on railway tracks while either listening to music or talking to someone and did not hear an oncoming train, unfortunately were mowed down in pieces. Yet, we still hear of similar incidents! Aren't we ever going to learn to be responsible?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This is useless for people they must concentrate on other things as prices are raised these days. If they concentrated on that means many people will be thank ful for the government.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

This is useless for people they must concentrate on other things as prices are raised these days. If they concentrated on that means many people will be thank ful for the government.

I agree with that, they can do better than providing people with mobile phones...We get to hear of drought and farmers death in so many villages because they are unable to pay back loans and the government wants to give a mobile phone in their hands :blink: :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agree that educating the masses about the advantages and disadvantages of mobile phone and also teaching them etiquette while using the phone should be seriously considered, since many a times it is becoming a nuisance with people talking while driving and holding up the entire traffic lane or suddenly stopping the vehicle with no signal to receive a call, and being the cause of dangerous accidents ..

This is a very dangerous menace that is fast increasing. In the past two years, in Pune alone, there were at least 5 - 7 instances where young college students were walking on railway tracks while either listening to music or talking to someone and did not hear an oncoming train, unfortunately were mowed down in pieces. Yet, we still hear of similar incidents! Aren't we ever going to learn to be responsible?

Oh that's really a very sad thing :ohmy: . One should not be addicted to mobile phones. :(

Oh that's really a very sad thing :ohmy: . One should not be addicted to mobile phones. :(

I guess that is a foregone conclusion ! B) Lets face it , most of us are addicted to many things these days , mobile phones,internet,TV ... :unsure:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

But I have to agree....we can't stay at least a few moments away from it. We always keep it close to us...at least in the room where we are sitting!!!!

Main advantage of mobile is...we get personal calls through mobile and we are free to chat with our friends.... than land line

Meera sandhu
Sandhya what you said is exactly true. but it is good to keep away and in silent while sleeping. We should not hold it or keep under pillow while sleeping. It is really bad habit and due this it will disturb our sleep and health problems also occurs.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thats really Tragic ! :( ... I see people constantly n the phone even when they come for a walk and from what I see they are actually not getting the maximum benefit of walking as an exercise since they walk slowly, at times sit down while talking . I never take the phone with me while I go walking , we dint have mobiles a few years ago and managed very well ...

Mobile phone has become a part of life.We can see mobile in everybody's hand.From small children to elder one every body carries mobile.But we should be very careful not to misuse it.Many school children died in accident because they were so busy in talking or listen music over phone that they forget who is at their back or in front.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.