Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
At Boddunan it feels like it is our own site and it feels like doing something for the site here.

I was drawn to ISC month back but nothing like boddunan. This is a amazing site and quality of this site is far surpassed in all respects compared to ISC.

All the most I like to interact with editors and moderators who are quite friendly and not like watchdogs who go on irritating you with their stereo type editorship in ISC.

Suggestion of revenue sharing through google adsense will surely benefit Boddunan. Hope moderators are reading this and have that kind of willingness and infrastructure to implement it. Because once this programme of google adsense revenue sharing is implemented membership will be in 100 or 1000 a day as there are people just thirsty to get their hands on approved google ad sense account and this site can become the platform for getting a approved google adsense account.

So Maverick and all behind the management of this site are you ready to give it a try or should I say a huge jump to this site.

I think as members we all are ready for it!

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Jayen you given very nice description here. I also experience good on both site but I also feel boddunan is better than ISC but till adsense absense at boddunan I like to work on both site.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.