The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Parents choice is better. In arrange marriage all relations support you always. In love marriage they wont support us.

Not always there are parents who always accept what their kids like they are not totally against love marriages. :blink:

The more enterprising and innovative with initiative go for love marriage. The timid and dull have no choice but accepting arranged marriage. some will neither fall in love nor accept arranged marriage. They will be chronological bachelor in the long run.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Parents choice is better. In arrange marriage all relations support you always. In love marriage they wont support us.

Not always there are parents who always accept what their kids like they are not totally against love marriages. :blink:

The more enterprising and innovative with initiative go for love marriage. The timid and dull have no choice but accepting arranged marriage. some will neither fall in love nor accept arranged marriage. They will be chronological bachelor in the long run.

Any examples of such persons please, I mean is that limited to dull and timid only?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

:) I am in favour of love arrange marriage. Love marriage means that you married with any one without the permission of parents, Parents give you berth they are your well-wisher. You are in love with any one asked it to your parents. And than married.

That is the most suitable arrangement in the Indian context - a diplomatic and politically correct arrangement lol...Now there is a system of arranging the love/marriage between the youngsters by introducing them in the presence of the elders and let them make the future decisions.There was an amusing incident in our community when the girl refused to marry the fellow after going round with him because she was not very happy with his attitude and the two families are at war :P

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Any examples of such persons please, I mean is that limited to dull and timid only?

They are dull and timid only in romance and not otherwise. I've myself been timid as well as dull. I'm still bachelor. Abul Kalam, Atal Behai Vajpayee, V.K. Krishna Menon could not find match for themselves and also not cared about marriage. They may be smart in other matters but dull in romance. May be they are too intelligent, intellectual and lack sentimentality that a romantic person would need. For them, all women are same.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I feel it may be love marriage or arranged marriage, but love, affection, and mutual understanding, respect towards each other in important.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

They are dull and timid only in romance and not otherwise. I've myself been timid as well as dull. I'm still bachelor. Abul Kalam, Atal Behai Vajpayee, V.K. Krishna Menon could not find match for themselves and also not cared about marriage. They may be smart in other matters but dull in romance. May be they are too intelligent, intellectual and lack sentimentality that a romantic person would need. For them, all women are same.

Jayalaitha too ;)

Meera sandhu
I feel it may be love marriage or arranged marriage, but love, affection, and mutual understanding, respect towards each other in important.

That is what should be there should be love even if it is an arranged marriage it hardly matters then if there is love and respect for each other. :)
That we cannot say what you must choose as it is your life. You must take a correct decision towards this.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Success rate is high in arranged marriages comparing to love marriages.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
If you like someone, talk to your parents. Learn what's good and what's bad in your choice. Try to obey your parents. If your choice is good. You will get your love. Better to take parents in confidence before any serious attempts.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.