Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Child Ambition should be one to fulfill the Needs of a parent.What they want Just Concentrate on them.............
36_1_5_2012-05-28-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Child Ambition should be one to fulfill the Needs of a parent.What they want Just Concentrate on them.............

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7246]}
[quote]मैं वापस आ रहा हूँ wrote:

36_1_5_2012-05-28-2.gif
[/quote]

:S :blink: :dry: :unsure:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Today many parents itself decide the upcoming career of a child without think what they want.......This may be stop....
Both the cases are there. There are the children who study what they want and there also the children who influenced by the parents desires to fullfill.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

[quote]मैं वापस आ रहा हूँ wrote:

36_1_5_2012-05-28-2.gif

:S :blink: :dry: :unsure:[/quote]

Why this Koleveri di? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :sick:

Meera sandhu
I think ambition of kids should be decided by child itself.If they decide itself then if he fails to achieve success then he/can't give blame to thier parents..............
Actually In the age as a kid they won't have any idea about the career, the children see their teacher teaching then they feel like to become teacher. some children watch conductor having more money and they feel to become conductor. Kids are soft minded. so they cannot keep any aim at that small age. When they come to intermediate age then they can decide. Now a days most of the children are choosing their career according to their wish

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

YA i also have the same thinking when i was small i saw my father as a policeman and i think i became policeman but now i am student of MCA........
Yes they must decide their own way.If they go with their parent they might come in pressure and this might be harmful for both child and parent.....
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.