The latest data realesed indicate signs of smart recovery from the recessionary which gripped most part of 2009.The industrial output is up covering all sectors.Let us hope this trend continus as thousands of youngsters are passing out from Engineering and Management insititution and they are struggling to find suitable openings.What are your thoughts?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes, it has returned back
i don't know about this hope anybody will reply this correctly

I brought up this topic because one of the members who is an engineer was giving vent to his frustration of being hopelessly underpaid.Such cases happen when the job market is skewed in favour of the employers.With the recovery in the economy,let us hope there would good opportunites for our deserving engineers and management graduates.
no, i think it will take some time...becuase investers are still shy to invest in india
But the figures released by the government and Securities and Exchange Board of India tells a different story.According to them there has been a massive flow of FIIs investment.What do you say?
no, i think it will take some time.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.