George B. Shaw commented on fashion with these great words. What do you think?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I agree with this statement! Shaw was a great observer of human minds and psychology! You only need a celebrity figure to start such an epidemic, no matter how ridiculous or weird that look or thing maybe! Eg, the tiny soul patch that Amir Khan sported on his chin in Dil Chahta Hain, it became the rage of every young man in the country! I still laugh thinking how dumb some of my friends used to look with that soul patch on their faces!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :evil:

Fashions indeed are epidemics induced by a handful few!! :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

There is saying- Eat what you like and wear what others like. Nothing is static. The way we dress cannot remain same always. Hence fashion changes. If somebody clings to the old fashion, he is odd man out. Fashion in clothes and other things moves in rotating fashion. Once there were very narrow trousers. Later, these changed to Bell Bottom. again, this changed. It is best to adopt a middle path in fashion. The object should be not to look odd. Not be ultra fashionable nor cling to out of fashion and obsolete.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There is saying- Eat what you like and wear what others like. Nothing is static. The way we dress cannot remain same always. Hence fashion changes. If somebody clings to the old fashion, he is odd man out. Fashion in clothes and other things moves in rotating fashion. Once there were very narrow trousers. Later, these changed to Bell Bottom. again, this changed. It is best to adopt a middle path in fashion. The object should be not to look odd. Not be ultra fashionable nor cling to out of fashion and obsolete.

Really well explained, nothing more to added.....Thanks a lot Sir.
Yet, let me add something
According to an old saying, "Even Amruth taken in excess turns to poison". Same is the case of fashion too.
It is good to be a little fashion conscious, it helps us to stay neat and well dressed. But, it should never be given too much importance. That's all.

For example, many people are doing tattooing. But it can cause many skin diseases including cancer and also the unsterilized needles can cause AIDS.
Many cosmetics used today have lot of side effects and inviting many serious diseases and disorders.
Fashion conscious is good, but be health conscious too.

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.