OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

India needed a Housing Fund. http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/needed-housing-fund-114418910.html
Indian politician talk of poverty and poor people as long as it serves them in capturing power and forget and ditch them soon after they capture it! Right,centre and left all...
Simple glow text effect in flash http://masterstalk.co.cc/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=363
Hello Friends, Government Wrote-off Bank Loans of farmers to the tune of Rs 60,000 crores to Rs 75,000 crores. In spite of all that the poor farmers are still committing...
Dear Boddunan How should we know our revenue sharing amount every month. will you display it on mypage or its come with cheque automatically. If you display this amount then...
A four-year-old boy was found murdered from the office of Maharashtra Navnirman Sena (MNS) in Mumbai's Ghatkopar area on Monday morning. The victim, Rohit Singh, had gone to...
Are you with anna hazare??
Is travel involved in your job ? How often ? Do you love to travel for official work
Hi , I have sent my friend a link to register from boddunan. However he is not interested in continuing here and wants to unregister. He wants to unregister. Can I know how to...
Anyone addicted to anything apart from q n a
guyz will u date a girl who has a obese and is not really thin more like the healthy type?
Please post the chemical formulaes which you know with description.
The people who are staying in the Airconditioners are facing a lot of problems.They are falling ill due to this.
Hi All! Let me express my happiness and thanks to boddunan for the cheque which has been received by me today of an amount of Rs.2068.50 net after adjustment of courier charges.
Why animals gets scared during thundering?
Hello moderator and members i suggest to make a quiz program in boddunan once in a week and the winner should get some rewards. From this we can also get some more members to...
As far as my understanding goes Right and Left politics can be explained as following. Right:-Better person to better society Left :-Society first individual second. Share...
India is rulling by women {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4012]}
This years Nobel prize for physics went to the inventors of Graffin which is the lowest weighed but hardest substance that ever invented.
Eating ajinomoto causes many side effects. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4132]}