The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Love marriage and arranged marriage deserve their values. So we cannot say particularly.

but i will tell you about them. If love marriage, there will be chance of understanding about life partner but there will be alot of struggle to convience elders.

If it is arranged marriage then there will be support of family members that is elders but it takes alot of time to adjust with the life partner choosed by our elders as we dont know about them

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

you should think from your heart what you want then decide.
i prefer you to go with arrange marriage.as u will have yor parents support and is of your decision about your lifepartner.

SurekhaRamesh
There will be parents support in both types of marriages but in arranaged marriage parents support will at the starting and in love marriage the parents support will be later

I faced the same situation. All of us would definately face such situation as this is age of marriage.
Actually I don't believe outsiders. Hence, there is no question of love. Regarding arrange marriage, my parents have told me to take decision of my own. I have grown up and I am well educated girl.
I can find out the truth and scrutinise the facts properly. In case of any help, definately my parents would help me. They are not going to force me for marriage. It is better not to marry rather than to marry an infidel or a criminal person.
In India love comes after marriage.
I faced the same situation. All of us would definately face such situation as this is age of marriage.
Actually I don't believe any outsiders. There is not question of love. Regarding arrange marriage, my parents have told to take decision of my own. I have grown up and well educated girl. Find out the truth and scrutinise the facts properly. In case of any help, definately my parents would help me. They are not going to force me for marriage. It is better not to marry rather than to marry an infidel or a criminal person.

You may come to know of infidelity or criminality of the spouse even after marriage. everyone is careful before marriage. This is like buying a commodity. You buy the best but later this may be detected as defective. You may go to consumer forum for commodity but what will you do about spouse.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I agree with you. In many cases, reality comes front after marriage. Such thing can only increase hatred rather than love.
This is 2011. People don't know meaning of love. People threat their spouse like a commodity.
I have a mind not to marry.
@Devyani

so you decided not to marry ?
How your parents accepted it.
I salute them. really. you are really thankful to god that you are blessed with a such a great and broadminded parents.

Always obey and take care of them

Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar
I think we need to know each other before arrange marriage to take decision but if you do not marry then life will be difficult in future so be marry do not think more life will never return back.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

@santosh

Life is not only for marriage. there are alot of things which we can spend our life with that like doing inventions, treating orphan children , helping others etc

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.