The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am not worried about death. That is a fact.
But I am little worried about my dear ones.

Be positive
I am not worried about death. That is a fact.
But I am little worried about my dear ones.

I understand your concern. Have confidence in self. all is okay. You may look after dependents, family and others as long as you live. We must take care to make will and nominations in life time. Then nothing to worry.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I am not afraid of death but I want a honorable death like of martyrs.That is what I want.
I am not afraid of death but I want a honorable death like of martyrs.That is what I want.

Then you have to join Army or may have to do daring things, which most of people don't think of doing.

Want to make each day Accountable

I have never found death a matter of fear as this is inevitable therefore, it has come and take us in to its grip one day. Why fear of some thing which cannot be avoided. I am waiting for it when it decides tor my turn comes. I am only afraid of old age while we cannot live on our own but dependent on others.

That's nice thinking as I have seen how people struggle when they get Old.I have seen how my maternal grand mother died she was so helpless as she could not even sit or walk during her last days. :blink:

Yes while I imagine myself 20-30 years from now, I think i should be a little different from now that is if the death would not take me away. But that would be good for me to save me from the problems that old age brings along.

This is what every one would like to be but we can't help it as death comes with its wish not ours. :evil:

I have an uncle who is 98 years and still he is fit and looks like as if he is of just 70 years but tell you he is not good at all mentally as he has lost his only some and now he is with his grand son who really don't take care of him. :evil:
I have never found death a matter of fear as this is inevitable therefore, it has come and take us in to its grip one day. Why fear of some thing which cannot be avoided. I am waiting for it when it decides tor my turn comes. I am only afraid of old age while we cannot live on our own but dependent on others.

That's nice thinking as I have seen how people struggle when they get Old.I have seen how my maternal grand mother died she was so helpless as she could not even sit or walk during her last days. :blink:

Yes while I imagine myself 20-30 years from now, I think i should be a little different from now that is if the death would not take me away. But that would be good for me to save me from the problems that old age brings along.

This is what every one would like to be but we can't help it as death comes with its wish not ours. :evil:

I have an uncle who is 98 years and still he is fit and looks like as if he is of just 70 years but tell you he is not good at all mentally as he has lost his only some and now he is with his grand son who really don't take care of him. :evil:

The biggest problem in old age is loneliness. If one cultivates some hobbies that make him busy, there is no problem.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The biggest problem in old age is loneliness. If one cultivates some hobbies that make him busy, there is no problem.

My father departed in OCT2010 at about 84, he was active until his last day, he used to stay at Solan for 5 months and Dwarka in winters for almost 4-5 months. Rest of the time he used to stay with us brothers, who live separately. He never was afraid of death and was fully fir and used to carry his own baggage while traveling. He was fond of traveling and never for a moment though that any thing bad can happen with him while traveling alone.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes my uncle of whom I am talking about spend most of his time in the park talking with other people over there. He has his own ways but I feel it strange that at even at this stage too he has to go out to find someone outside with whom he can share his feelings. :evil:
I don't have any fear about death. I will bravely face the death if I knows it.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I don't have any fear about death. I will bravely face the death if I knows it.

Lets see what happens when it comes to you. :laugh:

I have seen most of the people don't fear but they don't want to die because they don't want to lose their own people and they don't whats going to happen with them when they die. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.