OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Prime Minister said the demand is authentic but the process is not supportable.Do you agree?
If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to see it, do the other trees make fun of it? :dry: :dry: :dry: :S :S
Hi friends, in this thread you can see the list of Best Indian movies. Hindi Movies Malayalam Movies Tamil Movies ANBE SIVAM About the Movie: This film...
Iam new user to this honest site but i am confused how i can start my journey to boddunan can you help me.
Change the Product Keys in Office 2010 http://masterstalk.co.cc/viewtopic.php?t=678&p=889#p889
"High-speed electronic communications media, such as electronic mail and television, tend to prevent meaningful and thoughtful communication."
y these corruptions have to be made wen people are featching their salaries?
Dear Friends, If you are interested to learn dynamics axapta ERP language then you can go for this link Dynamics Axapta Coverage
what are the steps to be taken to improve the baby weight and height.
There are two guys - One who makes you happy and cheer up with joy. Another one who makes you cry and angry. Who loves you the most? and why?
Opposition parties have demanded that Union telecom Minister A Raja should resign following his indictment by the Comptroller and Auditor General in the 2G spectrum scam.
“Most people can play most games without becoming addicted, just as most adults can drink and play on his MOOD However, some people become addicted to video games. They are...
Export is a field in which career opportunities exist. Similarly import too could be a very profitable activity.But this international trade requires a lot of basics. Boddunan...
Its almost the end of the year 2010 and the world will be ringing in 2011 in a few hours! Every year, we make a lot of resolutions, some manage to follow through, some drop them...
Did you ever got discouraged by any one or by yourself or did you ever discourage anyone?
An instance of cruelty to animals... {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4340]} What can we do to prevent cruelty to animals...?
This is a matter of national pride. Indian navy gets world class with addition of 46 ships more and submarines....
Friends if a person continuously have non veg food without having any vegetables, he/she becomes sick. Why it is necessary to have something which is green or something which...
Friends there are many subjects which we are forced to study or which we study because we like them. Is there any subject which you hate most?
This thread has been created with the intention of posting quotes on 'Motivation'. I woud appreciate you if you could post some quotes on this. I will try to post a quote every...