The topic is locked.
I fear of death as still i have lots of responsibilities so presently i fear of death may be when i will be free from these responsibilities my fear will go away. :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
At present i dont have any fear about death, but i fear of the pain which we get in death. So i never prefer painful death

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

At present i dont have any fear about death, but i fear of the pain which we get in death. So i never prefer painful death

Yes everyone want a normal death but i have heard that even in normal death also when a person is about to die it pains. :blink:
Thats why i want to die in my sleep. which does not give any pain

Life is very beautiful and gorgeous, enjoy this life happily and never live with the fear of death. It's a god gift
Life is very beautiful and gorgeous, enjoy this life happily and never live with the fear of death. It's a god gift

I guess you are not married once you will and will have kids then i would ask you the same question. :woohoo:
I really fear...how my last moments would be.....

Meera sandhu
Thats why i want to die in my sleep. which does not give any pain

then take 25 sleeping pills when you want to die. You can die sleeping :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Just kidding,

Meera sandhu
I really have a huge fear from death. I don't want to die, without doing anything.

Want to make each day Accountable

Death is ultimate truth so do not worry or fear of it. Live like a lively person as long as you live.
Jo Dar Gaya so Mar gaya. :whistle:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Everything will be depends on our fate. so though we try to die then we may not die because it is our fate. Fate decides everything

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.