The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sanjeev, every one will have their own manner of showing love. For you saying I love you is a manner of showing and sasi have some other which he want to plan and surprise her.

Ok may be but i am not that much romantic as i never plan to surprise my wife may be i should also try it once. :laugh:
yes, sanjeev. There is no need to be romantic to suprise the loved once. Just by doing the deeds which your wife like is enough to express your love. Like give her a flower which is her favorite, some times get the snacks which she like, try to wear the outfit which love to see you in that, try to talk softly, if possible try to spend some time with her daily, be a attentive listener by listening to her. give more value to her. tell her each and every thing you do.On weekend plan a good suprise like taking her to film, or helping her, or preparing lunch for her. like that many you can do. without being romantic also

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes, sanjeev. There is no need to be romantic to suprise the loved once. Just by doing the deeds which your wife like is enough to express your love. Like give her a flower which is her favorite, some times get the snacks which she like, try to wear the outfit which love to see you in that, try to talk softly, if possible try to spend some time with her daily, be a attentive listener by listening to her. give more value to her. tell her each and every thing you do.On weekend plan a good suprise like taking her to film, or helping her, or preparing lunch for her. like that many you can do. without being romantic also

Except this part"On weekend plan a good suprise like taking her to film, or helping her, or preparing lunch for her" i do everything. We normally don't like to go to theaters or go for outings as it is tough to carry two small kids to theater.Don't go out for dinner/launch as we both don't like outside food. :)
I have my unique way of saying it- I say "I love you" Most of the time the response is negative. :(

Definitely when you will say it others than Bhabhiji you will the negative answer and once Bhabhiji will come to know it she will also reply negatively. :woohoo:

Why? if I say I love you would you negate it? I mean I love my friends also, why should they refuse?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have my unique way of saying it- I say "I love you" Most of the time the response is negative. :(

Definitely when you will say it others than Bhabhiji you will the negative answer and once Bhabhiji will come to know it she will also reply negatively. :woohoo:

Why? if I say I love you would you negate it? I mean I love my friends also, why should they refuse?

Ok then restrict it to friends only. :laugh:
I never show it to whom I love most because I never felt its need. But for those people, whom I may need to deal everyday, I may express more than I have. i.e. I may pretend more!!! :evil: :evil: . What about you???
I never mean I never express my love to my loved ones...but I mean I express it more for non-loved ones, just to keep a relationship.
It's sure, you are not included in that group :P :P :P :P :P

am i in that group?? :unsure: :unsure: :blink: :blink:

a.s.
I never show it to whom I love most because I never felt its need. But for those people, whom I may need to deal everyday, I may express more than I have. i.e. I may pretend more!!! :evil: :evil: . What about you???
I never mean I never express my love to my loved ones...but I mean I express it more for non-loved ones, just to keep a relationship.

Surely not!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

Surely not!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

baby is happy..yuppiiee hurray..hehehheehhe :laugh: :cheer: :cheer:

a.s.
Except my Father and Mother,i haven't expressed my love with anyone.

Want to make each day Accountable

Except my Father and Mother,i haven't expressed my love with anyone.

Not even friends??? ;) ;)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.