The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Except my Father and Mother,i haven't expressed my love with anyone.

Not even friends??? ;) ;)

Love to Friends!!! No,I never expressed. I never got that sort of friends in my life,with whom i could everything.

You would think that,this is not possible.But that is true.
There are many close friends who has share lots of love. My room partner in hostel was the closest friends of mine,but still that love was not there.

Want to make each day Accountable

Except my Father and Mother,i haven't expressed my love with anyone.

Not even friends??? ;) ;)

Love to Friends!!! No,I never expressed. I never got that sort of friends in my life,with whom i could everything.

You would think that,this is not possible.But that is true.
There are many close friends who has share lots of love. My room partner in hostel was the closest friends of mine,but still that love was not there.

i agree with you sometimes in life you may get close friends but not that much close to whom you can express your love..

a.s.
yes, there is a slight difference between love and friendship. sometimes we may face some situations like friend become more than a friend but it is not love

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Friendship is totally different.When you love someone,friendship is internally connected to Love.

Want to make each day Accountable

i express my love in the way of taking care, make him/her feel happy. ;) :cheer:

Vinu
i express my love by different ways it depends from person to person.for my mother and father i express my love by helping them and by taking a bit responsibility and by taking care of them when they really need as this time my mother really need it.

for my brother i express my love by saving him from scoldings of elders and by teasing him.by irritating him and asking him useless questions.

for my friends it depends from friend to friend.
for some i do express my love by messaging them after so many days and telling them that i miss them by writing poems for them etc.

for special people i do express my love by scolding them, caring and teasing and leg pulling..and even by helping them.

a.s.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
i express my love by different ways it depends from person to person.for my mother and father i express my love by helping them and by taking a bit responsibility and by taking care of them when they really need as this time my mother really need it.

for my brother i express my love by saving him from scoldings of elders and by teasing him.by irritating him and asking him useless questions.

for my friends it depends from friend to friend.
for some i do express my love by messaging them after so many days and telling them that i miss them by writing poems for them etc.

for special people i do express my love by scolding them, caring and teasing and leg pulling..and even by helping them.

What a caring girl!!!
Am thinking about coming to your place and stay with you for 1 month :evil:

I really liked your sentence...
"i express my love by different ways it depends from person to person"

Yes, we should express our love which they like and not our preference. Sure!!

Meera sandhu
The meaning of expressing love is exactly told by Akansha. I love the line so much and the words are also true.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

The meaning of expressing love is exactly told by Akansha. I love the line so much and the words are also true.

Then gabbar, tell me
Am your dearest friend here. How will you express your friendship towards me? I really love a lot of things. Try to find which one makes me more happy :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
Expressing love?

Check this-

When I express my love to my parents, they feel gulty

when i express my love to my sister, she scolds me

When i express my love to my fiance, he asks "Are you becoming filmy type" (because he is not a secular kind of person)

When i express my love to my friends, they laugh and tease and say "Array tujhe toh oscar milna chaahiye yar"

well, i expressed my love on boddunan for inviting to my house warming and also get togethers... by which response is just zero

Swetha Shenoy
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.