The topic is locked.
A rooster wakes up the people from slumber as long as the weather is good. In inclement weather a rooster fails to come up with its ‘Cuck-doo- coooo’.
A fair-weather friend is the type who is always there when times are good but forgets about you when things get difficult or problems crop up.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9135]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A rooster does not wake us up. But we use the rooster's crowing to wake up. The fact is that everyone acts in his own way or for self. Incidentally, you may be benefited. This is true about everything.. Sun does not rise for us. sun will rise and set even when there is no human race. The roosters will crow even if there are no men. A pea cock dances even if there is no one to admire.

It is for us to take maximum advantage of surroundings and people. But we must not be under misconception that anyone does anything for us.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Gulshanji you have explained the concept very well.

I have made my own principles. I work to satisfy myself. I don't work to satisfy others or show it off to others. I work because I have some wants and desires to fulfill.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Someone has well said that time and tide waits for none. Hence nobody waits for others and nobody remains dependent on others.
Someone has well said that time and tide waits for none. Hence nobody waits for others and nobody remains dependent on others.

You are correct Devyani. We should not depend on others at any time.

"Never be dependent on anyone in this world because even your shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness."
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.