The topic is locked.
Iam thinking of these questions for a long time.But i could not get any answer for that till now.

1.Why god is not giving children to some people even though they don't have any physical problems?

2.Why god is giving children to some people immediately and for some after waiting for years?

I don't think it's because of the person's character.Because many good people don't have children.Some people say it's because of our sin we did in previous birth.If we did sin in our previous birth can't we correct it in this birth?

Please share your comments....

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In view of medical science it is due to the lack of living sperms or their weakness in the body a man is responsible for not getting any issue. For it we can take treatment from the doctor.
Secondly our karams of previous ,we have done. As per our religion says.
Our character ,if we have lost.
Even I too wonder for it sometimes even after being normal people don't get kids which is really upsetting. But today medical science is so much developed that there are few cases when people can't have the kids if they are normal. Only thing is they should have enough money and should know where to get the treatment at right place. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.