The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Everything will be depends on our fate. so though we try to die then we may not die because it is our fate. Fate decides everything

Yes, that is life. Even our control is not on death.

Want to make each day Accountable

I do not fear death but only pain of death from diseases. I shall prefer death by accident on road. I am happy with life now. But when I think my time for death is approaching, I shall go near electric crematorium, write a cheque for funeral expenses and sit there. If death approaches, I shall take wine continuously to facilitate death.

But I do not know how I shall communicate with Boddunan on such occasion.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I do not fear death but only pain of death from diseases. I shall prefer death by accident on road. I am happy with life now. But when I think my time for death is approaching, I shall go near electric crematorium, write a cheque for funeral expenses and sit there. If death approaches, I shall take wine continuously to facilitate death.

That's great Gulshan ji but death would never let us know that its coming. :laugh:

Even i too would like to die suddenly not like being diseased for months and then die. :blink:
Actually, than my death I am worried about my dear ones....I can't loss any one.

Meera sandhu

That's great Gulshan ji but death would never let us know that its coming. :laugh:

Even i too would like to die suddenly not like being diseased for months and then die. :blink:

Actually death is so selfish that it takes away with it, whoever it wants...that also without their permission. Even if it loves us a lot, we never want to make it our friend.....
It goes on till the death of the world occurs
From a poem of mine.....tried to translate.

Meera sandhu
we should never go to the death, death should come to us.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Death is painfull. We are so deeply attached with this world that we don't want to die. We have a desire to get one more chance to achieve all. Our emotions becomes barrier. Otherwise nobody will feel scared of death.
Actually, than my death I am worried about my dear ones....I can't loss any one.

Please arrange for dear ones by taking insurance policy and other precautions. Bother about own life first. It is said that if you die, this is doom.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Please arrange for dear ones by taking insurance policy and other precautions. Bother about own life first. It is said that if you die, this is doom.

I have taken insurance policies for myself if such a thing happens with me they would get benifit of insurance at least. :blink:

Sir, am saying about fear of losing of my dear ones, who are aged. Hoping you understood.

Actually, I always feel, I should die first.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.