The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What kind negative response you get sunil? Could you please tell us

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I have my unique way of saying it- I say "I love you" Most of the time the response is negative. :(

Definitely when you will say it others than Bhabhiji you will the negative answer and once Bhabhiji will come to know it she will also reply negatively. :woohoo:
Expressing love is a great feeling. Every one will feel it in life time. I will express my love on her birthday so that I can have two things if she rejected also.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Expressing love is a great feeling. Every one will feel it in life time. I will express my love on her birthday so that I can have two things if she rejected also.

Only Gita in your mind :angry: :angry: :angry:
Tell about your love expressions to other people also :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Yes I had a planning of expressing love to my loved one but this is not the correct time.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Wow, sasi. After your expressing let us know how you have expressed

Only Gita in your mind :angry: :angry: :angry:
Tell about your love expressions to other people also :woohoo: :woohoo:

Who is this Gita? Please tell. Is she her beloved/wife? :blink:
sanjeev gita is sasi's wife and even lover too

sanjeev gita is sasi's wife and even lover too

On Sasi so for your wife too you have to plan. :blink: I don't plan when i have to say 'I love you' to my wife. :)
Sanjeev, every one will have their own manner of showing love. For you saying I love you is a manner of showing and sasi have some other which he want to plan and surprise her.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.