Bad experiences are not that bad after all,they do teach us!!

A gem of a quote from Benjamin Franklin!
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
No takers yet! Looking forward to your response in good numbers!
Camping is supposed to be fun, but sometimes things don't go as well as we would like. Things like bad weather, noisy neighbors, dirty bathrooms, or poor management can quickly put a damper on your camping trip. Don't be discouraged. Take notes and learn to avoid bad situations in the future.

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Both good and bad are part and parcel of life which teach us a lesson one eay or the other. Good lessons will encourage us to do more good things and ad experiences will make us to stay away from it. :)
That's well said! After all life is a mixed bag!Take the rough with the smooth as the saying goes!
Very beautiful quote!!

Ability to take the rough with the smooth withjout succumbing to circumstances is what builds a great character!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Difficult times are opportunities to test our characters and those come on top of them are real winners!
Right Chnimoy!!

GOing to Sumit's post, can someone make out how it can be related to the quote?? :dry: :huh: :blink: :S

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

nagalakshmi.karunanidhi wrote:
[quote]Both good and bad are part and parcel of life which teach us a lesson one way or the other. Good lessons will encourage us to do more good things and ad experiences will make us to stay away from it. :)[/quote]

well said nagalakshmi......we learn from our experience....
Very nice quote!!! that bad expereinces do help us in someway..and i have practicle experiences too...
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
[quote]Right Chnimoy!!

GOing to Sumit's post, can someone make out how it can be related to the quote?? :dry: :huh: :blink: :S[/quote]

I think he is giving an example but could be more elobrated... :P WEll kalayni if you explain this answer of him i think it is very easy to understand this one...
http://www.boddunan.com/answers/view/142-in-hinduism-why-ladies-wear-ankles.html
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.