Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think India will win this series and this is right that India could never beat Australia but Made draw in two series and the last visit was under Sourav Ganguly's captainship.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Anyone having any idea about the current status of the match?
There were accusation going on about Ashok Dinda will replace Ishant Sharma. But,now i think Ishant is going to fit and may be playing match tomorrow.

Want to make each day Accountable

There were accusation going on about Ashok Dinda will replace Ishant Sharma. But,now i think Ishant is going to fit and may be playing match tomorrow.

Ishant will be playing tomorrow's match.
Chinmoy ji the play will start from tomorrow ie from boxing day.Ishant will play as per latest news and jaheer also.

its going to be one hellova match...cant wait to see umesh yadav back in action..i think the match will start at 5 am..is that right guys?
yes,deven between 4 to 5 a.m,match will start. I am excited about Sehwag and Tendulkar. Come on make it TON this time!!!!

Want to make each day Accountable

thanks for that ronark...and yeah i hope too sachin gets it this time..and lets not talk about it much or else we will jinx it :P
Friends, watch this exciting series and post the latest on this thread!
At 7:15 Aus's score is 68/2 in 24 overs.Umesh yadav took two wickets.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.