Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is not an easy question to answer. There are so many beautiful hill stations in India. I have been to Munnar in Kerala and I think it is a perfect hill station.

Mala Jaiswar
This is not an easy question to answer. There are so many beautiful hill stations in India. I have been to Munnar in Kerala and I think it is a perfect hill station.

Mala, I think you have not been to Ooty so far. It is called 'Queen of Hillstations'. It is located in Tamilnadu.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
I haven't visited any of these hill stations stated by other member but heard from other that East india has some very beautiful hill stations and in south kerela has some wonderful spots to cover. At my place Araku valley is beautiful place to visit especially in winter.

Mala, I think you have not been to Ooty so far. It is called 'Queen of Hillstations'. It is located in Tamilnadu.

Indeed there are so many good options its hard to call anyone better.. Yes heard about darjelling, dehradoon, otty.. Have been to massurrie, shimla also.. they are good.. The one i liked is here in Maharashtra.. Its Matheran.. Its the tiniest hill station in asia i think... Lovely place...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.