Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think, everyone votes for Shimla and Kashmir. I haven't gone there.
I really love Munnar and its tea plantations....afterall, where else can we see flowers blossoming once in a Jupiter year?

I have heard about the Leap year, what's a Jupiter year? :dry:

Please let me know anyone what is jupiter year.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
I think, everyone votes for Shimla and Kashmir. I haven't gone there.
I really love Munnar and its tea plantations....afterall, where else can we see flowers blossoming once in a Jupiter year?

I have heard about the Leap year, what's a Jupiter year? :dry:

Please let me know anyone what is jupiter year.

That's what I already asked, if you read my post carefully! Please refrain from making unnecessary posts, I see you tend to do that quite often and it is not encouraged or desired here!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I always prefer for Kulu Manali, Shimala and Ooty.

In Maharashtra Matheran and Mahbaleshwar.

I like fresh strawberries of Mahabaleshwar .

Be positive
Other than the more popular and often visited hill stations there are many that are not that well known and may not have too many facilities either but are equally or more attractive in my opinion since they are less crowded and less polluted.The one that comes to my mind is Kemmangundi , which is also situated in Western Ghats in Karnataka and is very beautiful...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8970]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Friends I have heard that Shimla is famous for summer camp.
Any of you have ever been to Shimla or any other summer camps in India?
Ooty is the best hill station in India i visited many times i love that....Even while going to karnataka we can see many hill stations.
I think Ooty is the most beautiful hill station in India. I have gone there and enjoyed the beauty of that hill station.

www.hashtutorials.weebly.com
I think Ooty is the most beautiful hill station in India. I have gone there and enjoyed the beauty of that hill station.

Ooty is nice hill station though I have not gone there but I have seen it in movies like Raaz its a nice place to visit. :)
I would think that foot hills of the great Himalayas is home to many hill resorts and they would all be very beautiful...I have not had the chance to visit any one, am just waiting to see them all...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I would think that foot hills of the great Himalayas is home to many hill resorts and they would all be very beautiful...I have not had the chance to visit any one, am just waiting to see them all...

I too am waiting for the day when I would be able to visit the Himalayas, especially trek to Dev Tibba!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.