Need I elaborate??
7_4_36-20100923.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't know why the author of this quote Benjamin Franklin has not considered keeping ears half shut too!!!
All married guys are demotivating bachelors. ;) :P .Marriage is a real fun. A person whom we can fight all through the life time. :P :P
[hide]all married guys are demotivating bachelors. .Marriage is a real fun. A person whom we can fight all through the life time. [/hide]

Nagalakshmi any before experience? Or this what happening at your home?
Not only half shut your eyes but you have to full shut your mouth. :dry: :dry: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
[quote]Need I elaborate?? [/quote]

This follows from Caveat emptor- Buyer beware. One may check anything before entering marriage. after marriage, all options are closed. So, it is better to keep mum and feign blind. Sir Winston Churchill opined that one may think thousand times before arriving at a decision but not even once afterward. This is true about decision of marriage as well.
0002060F-20100923.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

@Nagalakshmi

Those who would be taking the plunge - I mean those who have decided to go for marriage are all sel-motivators!They need no motivation from a matyr like me!!!
Sajeetharan,It is the daily story going on at my home.But it is a good experience.The experience will be happy or sad depending on who wins. :P ;)
It is better to close eyes,ears and if possible mouth.What do you say,guys?
Not a very exciting idea to keep them shut completely that might lead to unfolding another drama!!!
Very interesting discussion!!

You need to shut your eyes only partially and ears probably completely and at the same time, try to achivee the feat of paying attention totally to what your wife is saying or how she is looking! or else you are in for some nasty bruises! :laugh: or you might end up in trash like this!
7_5_139-20100924.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.