Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think the price rise has been hitting hard the vulnerable sections of our society and those who work in the organised sectors are relatively less affected.
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
[quote]I think the price rise has been hitting hard the vulnerable sections of our society and those who work in the organised sectors are relatively less affected.[/quote]

Price rise is definitely hitting more the vulnerable sections like unorganized workers. There are many who got only lump sum amount on retirement and no pension. Their interest income is even less. The Businessmen and self employed are well off. The Govt. employees/ govt pensioners are relatively better off.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It is really scary to think about going to cinema theaters in weekends.The money with which a family can have a happy outing some years back, is now the ticket price of a person. :(
Thankyou all,

:D :D

You have to remember that I did not make any analysis,it happend to me as I would do them on day to day basics like bringing home the milk,groceries,etc. I really love pani puris and it is saddening to see that the price has increased :(

One thing I can say is that one of the commodities of which price has not increased is Maggi Noodles.It used to cost Rs 10 when I was in 5th standard(1996) and it cost Rs 10 even now (2010).The only variation in Maggi is the Net weight.It has reduced by 10 gms since then.(I know no one must have noticed this)

Another astonishing increase in price is the Auto rickshaw metre rate.Once it used to be Rs 6 minimum till 5 kilometers.Now it is minimum of Rs 12 up to 12.5 Kilometer and increases thereafter. As if it was not enough,on Oct 12th The rickshaw union is going on a strike to demand the hike of minimum rate from Rs 12 to Rs 20.

No respite to common man/women even on the basics of price!!

Swetha Shenoy
Share your views on Petrol friends... ;)

In 1999, while going to college, my father used to give me Rs.100 a week for petrol. I used to get two and half liters easily for my moped. Then the rate is around Rs.32-34..
But now I think the petrol rate is around Rs.56 in AndhraPradesh..... :(

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Deepti wrote:
[quote]Share your views on Petrol friends... ;)

In 1999, while going to college, my father used to give me Rs.100 a week for petrol. I used to get two and half liters easily for my moped. Then the rate is around Rs.32-34..
But now I think the petrol rate is around Rs.56 in AndhraPradesh..... :([/quote]

Yes Deepti,

The increase is obvious and i think in future maybe it will reach Rs.100...But no one there is control the price hike.. :unsure:
You are right Rajani... The rates are increasing day-by-day.... Food inflation is very high...

I purchased KG onions for Rs.27 this week... :blink:
Usually onion is cheap, and it costs around Rs.10-14 per KG...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Very true shweta, you have given the perfect differences of the prices....
Its hitting us too and the common man very badly....
The rising inflation and the rising income of the middle class have contributed to this phenomenon.
The gas cylinders price has also been increased.It is now Rs.346/- :( +the tips which we need to give to the delivery boy.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.