Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have a dream to go to the top to a hill station and explore how the PAGODAS are? A Pagoda is temple of Buddhist where monks live.
I think that would a beautiful place to visit.

Where is it? Is it in Laddak & Leh? :blink:

Yes, in Ladakh and Leh. I don't know the exact place, but i think that Pagoda are present there.

yes that's nice place to visit I have seen it in 3 idiots. It looks nice even I would like to visit there. :blink:
This may be the pagoda situated on the hill in Leh.It is called shanti stupa or peace pagoda situated in Ladakh...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8913]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar
What a Place! I Should go at least once. Thanks Usha Madam for letting me know this place.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: usha manohar
According to me simla is the most beautiful hill station in india.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Taj Mahal is not a hill station. it is for your kind knowledge. Although it is one wonder from seven wonder of world. It is located at Agra, Uttar Pradesh. It is a monument.
I am agree with you Mr. Bhardwaj. But both are have too much crowd in these days. In Himachal some other hill station like Kangra, kasoli is also beautiful.
I am agree with you Mr. Bhardwaj. But both are have too much crowd in these days. In Himachal some other hill station like Kangra, kasoli is also beautiful.

Anil, when you want to respond to a particular members post you can press on the quote button below that post ( like I have done now with yours )and then respond, it becomes easier for other members to follow what you are saying ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Friends all hills station are beautiful . Till now I have visited shimla, manali, shilong, dehradun, musoorie, darjeeling, pushkar and ooty.
I love them all. They are little different if you notice them carefully. The best one is dehradun. It has beautiful forest and valleys. Doon valley and forest looks more beautiful when it rains.
Hey Usha your photo snap is too good. I would love to visit Leh. It is paradise.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Taj Mahal is the best and beautiful hill station in India.As it is every one like it because of its beauty

Taj Mahal is a monument in Agra, which is plains and not hill station. Hill stations are Mussurie, Darjeeling, Ooty, Srinagar (J & K).

Kothagiri is the best hill station which is located in Tamilnadu. Unfortunately most of us don't know this. Hence we miss this place.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.