did anyone of you hear God's original voice?

i dont mean through some one, really one to one

will God talk like that?

can we hear the voice?

what do you all think about that?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
did anyone of you hear God's original voice?

i dont mean through some one, really one to one

will God talk like that?

can we hear the voice?

what do you all think about that?

No i have not. Have you? :blink:

I think God don't talk in our language He just give us a hint of the things that we should or should not do. :)
God is hypothetical entity said to be omnipresent, omnipotent and formless. Nobody has ever seen or heard him. So, there can be no idea about his voice.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

The physical part of god is not true.God is in your heart.When you do bad things you heart first stop you to do that............
Listening to Gods voice is a very impossible thing and very very rare people listen it. But most of us listen god voice through some one

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Listening to Gods voice is a very impossible thing and very very rare people listen it. But most of us listen god voice through some one

can you give some of the example whom listen god voice.........
the param bhakths have a chance of listening and viewing God, especially such happens with lord siva and krishna

the param bhakths have a chance of listening and viewing God, especially such happens with lord siva and krishna

this all can be happen in ancient period but today there is no such incident occur.........
Asha, there are such people now also, but we are not aware of them.

But i never heard of God's voice though i have seen God in dreams saying something to me. :)
I read that Ramakrisna Paramhansa talked with Goddess Kali.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.