Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If so, why can't I tell you people about my first, second, third, fourth and fifth dates :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I used to meet this person, once in every week or two before marriage and roam in the whole capital city. I quit my IGNOU classes on Sundays to be with this person :evil: :evil:
My parents don't know about my first date. :sick: :sick:
During my first date, two of my best friends were also with me and we met him after our bank test. They both gave him a lot of advice and asked him to take care of me always. We dropped them at nearby bus stop and went to a restaurant to have our lunch..... The first time, am going out for a lunch with a male :woohoo: :woohoo:
But as soon as we entered a hotel, a relative of him saw us and give a special smile and within minutes the information reached his home :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Then we together went to a textiles.......we two took dresses.... for our engagement. He even paid a few rupees for my engagement sari as I was short of money. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Hey friends...what were you expecting????
This is my first date......
Hoping you have enjoyed a lot..... :P :P :P :P

So you started milking him from your first date??? :evil: I wonder what did you do in following dates. I hope you left that guy with enough money to eat his two times idly on a footpath vender!! :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If so, why can't I tell you people about my first, second, third, fourth and fifth dates :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I used to meet this person, once in every week or two before marriage and roam in the whole capital city. I quit my IGNOU classes on Sundays to be with this person :evil: :evil:
During my first date, two of my best friends were also with me and we met him after our bank test. They both gave him a lot of advice and asked him to take care of me always. We dropped them at nearby bus stop and went to a restaurant to have our lunch..... The first time, am going out for a lunch with a male :woohoo: :woohoo:
But as soon as we entered a hotel, a relative of him saw us and give a special smile and within minutes the information reached his home :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Then we together went to a textiles.......we two took dresses.... for our engagement. He even paid a few rupees for my engagement sari as I was short of money. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

So you started milking him from your first date??? :evil: I wonder what did you do in following dates. I hope you left that guy with enough money to eat his two times idly on a footpath vender!! :laugh: :laugh:

He is none other than my hubby yaar :evil: :evil:
Didn't you understand?
One thing, you told is absolutely correct. Am milking him still now :woohoo: :woohoo: :S :S

Meera sandhu

He is none other than my hubby yaar :evil: :evil:
Didn't you understand?
One thing, you told is absolutely correct. Am milking him still now :woohoo: :woohoo: :S :S

you have the right to ! ;) ;) :woohoo:

Live in the present :)
I am still waiting to have my first date. I hope that my first date will be very soon. :) :)

Want to make each day Accountable

I am still waiting to have my first date. I hope that my first date will be very soon. :) :)

Only if you make some good efforts ;)

Live in the present :)

Only if you make some good efforts ;)

Yes, you are right. Boys are the one who start this proceedings.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.