Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I like get-togethers of like-minded people! Otherwise it turns me cold!!

Like-minded means? :dry: :whistle:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7377]}

Same minded????
5_1_119v_2012-06-02.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Same minded????

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7380]}
We had our last get together 1 and half years back at Onam vaccassion. Though attended people were less, we enjoyed it really a lot.....all came with their spouse and kids. Unmarried ones came empty handed

Meera sandhu
ofcourse yes i do love get togethers.it helps us in contacting again with our old friends and even remembering those funny and special moments again. :)

Have you done such school-college get togethers?

School and collage life is very pleasant and get together with friend.This is wonderful experience...............
ofcourse yes i do love get togethers.it helps us in contacting again with our old friends and even remembering those funny and special moments again. :)

School and collage life is very pleasant and get together with friend.This is wonderful experience...............

Am asking about get together of a batch, not just a few friends :S

Meera sandhu

Am asking about get together of a batch, not just a few friends :S

Yes one time i got for a picnic with all my class and this experience is really a wonderful. I never lost that moment.............
We had our last get together 1 and half years back at Onam vaccassion. Though attended people were less, we enjoyed it really a lot.....all came with their spouse and kids. Unmarried ones came empty handed

so you went with your spouse and daughter or alone? :unsure: :unsure:

a.s.

With my daughter. He didn't get leave

Meera sandhu

With my daughter. He didn't get leave

so she was younger among all children or there are children younger than her also?
because if she was younger that time among all then everyone would have been playing with her all time.

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.