The topic is locked.
can boy mary poor gal

can it be possible ???????

may be not

this was question put by my bro who i really love.

he said no boy can mary poor gal :(

wht u say

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
can boy mary poor gal

can it be possible ???????

may be not

this was question put by my bro who i really love.

he said no boy can mary poor gal :(

wht u say

If love of boy towards his girl is real, then poverty should be overlooked by the boy.
A boy marries a girl not with his poverty or wealth.Love should get first preference.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
What has the financial status of a girl got to do with the issue of marriage, unless of course, one intends to get a dowry from the girl's family! Also true love does not consider any kind of financial and economic status!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

What has the financial status of a girl got to do with the issue of marriage, unless of course, one intends to get a dowry from the girl's family! Also true love does not consider any kind of financial and economic status!

Yes, but in today's world, money and financial status is seen more, be it a boy or a girl. Love is given second preference.
[quote]Yes, but in today's world, money and financial status is seen more, be it a boy or a girl. Love is given second preference.[/quote]

Then the bonding will be loose if money will get first preference and love second.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Marriage is a matter of relation created by pure love. But arranged marriage is based on many factors including financial status of concerned families of would be bride and groom.

Personally, I feel that education and financial self sufficiency should get priority over marriage. Marriage is not only personal relation but this brings in existence basic social unit viz. family.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

gulshan kumar ajmani

Personally, I feel that education and financial self sufficiency should get priority over marriage. Marriage is not only personal relation but this brings in existence basic social unit viz. family.

gulshan kumar ajmani i agree ,but Recesion proved that LOVE whats tht ??????????

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Girl's financial status should not be important as girl's culture ,her manners and purity in her thoughts should matter because girl has to leave her home and go to guy's place.So financial stability of boy is very important but girl's culture and thoughts are very important for marriage.
This is ridiculous,Isn't it! A boy does not marry a girl,because she is poor. Then i think the main element is missing, the Bonding,togetherness,the feeling that is there between girl and Boy.
If love is there,then i think something you need to neglect.
I also believe that in today's world, love is not everything.

Want to make each day Accountable

wow Ronak you have very well explained it. Boding is the "word"and feeling that keeps marriage together and very correctly you have pointed out it's importance.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.