Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
First or second, date cannot be creative unless fabricated and most first date are most formal not beyond hi- hello. ;)

am sure you have a lot of stories to tell about dates :P :P :P :P

I have but most members would quit the site reading them or hearing the sound of Tabla. Besides they are so serious talks those do not qualify to be called interesting. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

How was your first date or how would you want your first date to be like ? I am looking forward to some creative answers to the question ;)

Asha , it would be interesting to read your own response ! however,let me tell you something really funny ....My own first date was with a college senior who called me out to have coffee with him at a famous and popular place in Bangalore called India Coffee house.When we reached there , we found the place filled to capacity and we were forced to collect our coffee cups and sit outside on the pavement where they had arranged a couple of benches .A car passed by and splashed muddy water all over me and him :dry: :huh: ....so you can guess what happened after that , we went home and no more dates after that , because I told my mother about it ( I could never, still can not hide anything from her ) and she told me the usual - what will people say if you go out with a boy ? :P

See this is what I was expecting. Thanks for sharing Usha :) :kiss:

Live in the present :)
First or second, date cannot be creative unless fabricated and most first date are most formal not beyond hi- hello. ;)

I have but most members would quit the site reading them or hearing the sound of Tabla. Besides they are so serious talks those do not qualify to be called interesting. :laugh: :laugh:

Now you have already hit half century and you have a grand kid. Now also, do you feel, you will be played as a Tabla :woohoo: :woohoo:

Don't fear sunny........post some nice 'date' experiences....am eagerly waiting ;) :P

Meera sandhu

Now you have already hit half century and you have a grand kid. Now also, do you feel, you will be played as a Tabla :woohoo: :woohoo:

Don't fear sunny........post some nice 'date' experiences....am eagerly waiting ;) :P

Even I am waiting for your experiences. Share any one 1st, 2nd, 3rd, ...whichever you want to :woohoo:

Even I am waiting for your experiences. Share any one 1st, 2nd, 3rd, ...whichever you want to :woohoo:

Not less than 10 ;)

Are you hearing that singing tabla :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Not less than 10 ;)

There is no use people ave become smarter today and settle every thing in first date itself, now this is my turn to learn some thing from them. :P :P

Not less than 10 ;)

There is no use people ave become smarter today and settle every thing in first date itself, now this is my turn to learn some thing from them. :P :P

it's not the answer am expecting :angry: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

Okay this was during my BSc when a girl from Bangalore who was student of IT college Lucknow came with her friend who was steady with my friend to have coffee in Royal Cafe in Lucknow. I offered to pay the bill and paid more tip than the bill in excitement. :( :( :(

Not less than 10 ;)

We want some good experienced stories first. This is not done!

Not less than 10 ;)

We want some good experienced stories first. This is not done!

Give me some hints, I shall use my expertise as a blogger... :lol: :lol: :woohoo:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.