Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is a recent picture of a get together of South Indian heroes and heroines of 1980's only....in green and black dress code.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7406]}

You can see wives of Priyadarshan and Maniratnam (heroines of 80's) standing together in right most position of second row, Mohan lal, Chiran jeevi, Rajani, Sharath Kumar and his wife Radhika, Venkatesh, Khushboo etc in the list

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: vinodh
This is a recent picture of a get together of South Indian heroes and heroines of 1980's only....in green and black dress code.

You can see wives of Priyadarshan and Maniratnam (heroines of 80's) standing together in right most position of second row, Mohan lal, Chiran jeevi, Rajani, Sharath Kumar and his wife Radhika, Venkatesh, Khushboo etc in the list

i can recognize only few of them as i havent watched south movies.

a.s.
But most of them have acted in many HIndi movies.

Suhasini....Mani ratnam's wife is Kamal Hasan's patheeji. Her father Chaaru Haasan is Kamal's elder brother. Also an actor.
Actually, it's a lucky family of actors. Kamal Hasan, Chaaru Hasan and Suhasini had won National award of best actor award.

Meera sandhu
Do post something about your get togethers. Actually I am planning our next get together of degree friends soon.

Meera sandhu

i can recognize only few of them as i havent watched south movies.

That is a great get together but we shall never be a part of such a GT by any chance.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If we try , then we can also have a place in between them

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I do not stand a chance to stand there in that picture. I can do it with my friends only.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

place in between whom these tamil actors? :blink: :blink:

a.s.
yes, baby, if we have gridge in us to grow to their position we can have place in between them. that group photo there are not only tamil even telugu actors are also there.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

place in between whom these tamil actors? :blink: :blink:

Not only Tamil actors, South Indian actors of 80's...evergreen heroines of Indian screen

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.