Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Asha,
Why can't you quote your experience???

Meera sandhu
First or second, date cannot be creative unless fabricated and most first date are most formal not beyond hi- hello. ;)

am sure you have a lot of stories to tell about dates :P :P :P :P

I have but most members would quit the site reading them or hearing the sound of Tabla. Besides they are so serious talks those do not qualify to be called interesting. :laugh: :laugh:

Now you have already hit half century and you have a grand kid. Now also, do you feel, you will be played as a Tabla :woohoo: :woohoo:

Don't fear sunny........post some nice 'date' experiences....am eagerly waiting ;) :P

Even I am waiting for your experiences. Share any one 1st, 2nd, 3rd, ...whichever you want to :woohoo:

Okay this was during my BSc when a girl from Bangalore who was student of IT college Lucknow came with her friend who was steady with my friend to have coffee in Royal Cafe in Lucknow. I offered to pay the bill and paid more tip than the bill in excitement. :( :( :(

Buy 1, get 1 free :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Wah!!!!

Meera sandhu
First or second, date cannot be creative unless fabricated and most first date are most formal not beyond hi- hello. ;)

I have but most members would quit the site reading them or hearing the sound of Tabla. Besides they are so serious talks those do not qualify to be called interesting. :laugh: :laugh:

Now you have already hit half century and you have a grand kid. Now also, do you feel, you will be played as a Tabla :woohoo: :woohoo:

Don't fear sunny........post some nice 'date' experiences....am eagerly waiting ;) :P

Even I am waiting for your experiences. Share any one 1st, 2nd, 3rd, ...whichever you want to :woohoo:

Okay this was during my BSc when a girl from Bangalore who was student of IT college Lucknow came with her friend who was steady with my friend to have coffee in Royal Cafe in Lucknow. I offered to pay the bill and paid more tip than the bill in excitement. :( :( :(

Wah!!!!

My friend was with me who had invited them there. ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Wah!!!!

My friend was with me who had invited them there. ;)

We call it swargathile katturumbu.......biting ant of heaven :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Preparing for a first date can be quite nerve-wracking, even for the most mature of individuals.I had my first date with my hubby.We went to the restaurant and shared our likes and dislikes.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Preparing for a first date can be quite nerve-wracking, even for the most mature of individuals.I had my first date with my hubby.We went to the restaurant and shared our likes and dislikes.

so nice.
But with whom did you date second :unsure: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Nice meeting you, I sincerely hope you went for the first date after marriage, the best of any other dates. :lol:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If so, why can't I tell you people about my first, second, third, fourth and fifth dates :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I used to meet this person, once in every week or two before marriage and roam in the whole capital city. I quit my IGNOU classes on Sundays to be with this person :evil: :evil:
My parents don't know about my first date. :sick: :sick:
During my first date, two of my best friends were also with me and we met him after our bank test. They both gave him a lot of advice and asked him to take care of me always. We dropped them at nearby bus stop and went to a restaurant to have our lunch..... The first time, am going out for a lunch with a male :woohoo: :woohoo:
But as soon as we entered a hotel, a relative of him saw us and give a special smile and within minutes the information reached his home :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Then we together went to a textiles.......we two took dresses.... for our engagement. He even paid a few rupees for my engagement sari as I was short of money. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Hey friends...what were you expecting????
This is my first date......
Hoping you have enjoyed a lot..... :P :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
If so, why can't I tell you people about my first, second, third, fourth and fifth dates :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
I used to meet this person, once in every week or two before marriage and roam in the whole capital city. I quit my IGNOU classes on Sundays to be with this person :evil: :evil:
During my first date, two of my best friends were also with me and we met him after our bank test. They both gave him a lot of advice and asked him to take care of me always. We dropped them at nearby bus stop and went to a restaurant to have our lunch..... The first time, am going out for a lunch with a male :woohoo: :woohoo:
But as soon as we entered a hotel, a relative of him saw us and give a special smile and within minutes the information reached his home :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Then we together went to a textiles.......we two took dresses.... for our engagement. He even paid a few rupees for my engagement sari as I was short of money. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes I enjoyed every bit of it :) I knew you would have something to share with us B)

Live in the present :)

Yes I enjoyed every bit of it :) I knew you would have something to share with us B)

but am sure, you were waiting for some explosion :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
We say it...came as a mountain and gone as a rat :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.